Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 9th, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang
Default Misha and the Bedazzled crew

Anyone know where they moved? She told me but i was light headed at the moment and cant remember...
Unread June 10th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhwang View Post
Anyone know where they moved? She told me but i was light headed at the moment and cant remember...
So, Bedazzled moved? Not surprised. That place made me hinky. Way too high profile.

Check the backpage or Viet Newspapers...just Google translate or look for the phone number.

It's funny, in GG and Westminster there are so many places. "Legit", half legit, and full tilt, but when you see the asian guys going in and you are white or latino and don't get shit, you know there is something going on. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do play one on a national television program...LOL! Same with SGV and the Chinee places.
Unread June 12th, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang

Will Check it out. Thanks!
Unread June 12th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
So, Bedazzled moved? Not surprised. That place made me hinky. Way too high profile.

Check the backpage or Viet Newspapers...just Google translate or look for the phone number.

It's funny, in GG and Westminster there are so many places. "Legit", half legit, and full tilt, but when you see the asian guys going in and you are white or latino and don't get shit, you know there is something going on. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do play one on a national television program...LOL! Same with SGV and the Chinee places.
I tried that there are way to many viet ads on backpage its hard to tell which is which even worse which one has misha and her crew.
Unread June 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic555u View Post
I tried that there are way to many viet ads on backpage its hard to tell which is which even worse which one has misha and her crew.
They were very explicit ads I'm guessing if she placed an ad we could figure out it was her
Unread June 16th, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang

She told me where they were moving to.. Old brain Just cant remember.
Unread June 16th, 2014
VIP User

bango

It's posted back on bp. Easy to find
Unread June 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bango View Post
It's posted back on bp. Easy to find
I was so relieved when I found these viet gems again... I almost had a heart attack last Friday when I passed by and saw them shutdown. The sign is still at the old place.

There's still a "Chiro Care" place in the same shopping center, does anyone know if that place is on par with Bedazzled?
Unread June 18th, 2014
Junior Puppy

jhwang

Saw it but never tried. Was plenty happy with bedazzled. is bp ad still using bedazzled name?
Unread June 19th, 2014
VIP User

Dbc1294u is on a distinguished road

Orangewood and Magnolia