Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 26th, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Well sorry to hear somehow that came to pass. However a low profile can build trust. Hope it does for you. Everyone has different life situation but if real world gets involved the choices are clear. That much is par and hopefully you are not headed on bad course. Fingers crossed and pray to Buddha that things smooth out for ya. If things do that shows there was strong bond early on. Also gives you a path from what you said, so that proves she is hoping too. Good Luck, my friend.
Thanks, Marsean. Yeah, things are smoothing out. My wife is Chinese and very pragmatic. She knows the massage scene, she used to do legit massage. I brought her to the US 12 years ago and she knows she’s got it good. I take good care of her and her son and she knows she’s going to be well off when I kick the bucket. So it behooves me to be a good boy, at least for awhile. As I get older, it just makes sense to cut back drastically on my mongering and eat at home, so to speak. Peace, brother, be well and be safe.
Unread August 26th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Thanks, Marsean. Yeah, things are smoothing out. My wife is Chinese and very pragmatic. She knows the massage scene, she used to do legit massage. I brought her to the US 12 years ago and she knows she’s got it good. I take good care of her and her son and she knows she’s going to be well off when I kick the bucket. So it behooves me to be a good boy, at least for awhile. As I get older, it just makes sense to cut back drastically on my mongering and eat at home, so to speak. Peace, brother, be well and be safe.

Bro, glad things are working out. Bang--You're a Stand Up Guy.
Unread August 28th, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Bro, glad things are working out. Bang--You're a Stand Up Guy.
Thanks, Marsean. You’re a good guy, as well.
Unread September 1st, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Bang how did you get caught?
Unread September 1st, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
Bang how did you get caught?
Told my wife I was going out for a haircut and she got suspicious. She followed me. Bad scene. I have had to be a good boy for several months now. At least it is during COVID.
Unread September 2nd, 2020
VIP User

Miso_soup is infamous around these parts

Anyone try out the listed gals?
Unread September 12th, 2020
VIP User

milkyway is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso_soup View Post
Anyone try out the listed gals?
Miso...the meet up is not easy. Sometimes like that when they don't answer their contact method.
Unread December 3rd, 2020
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts

If you can put the estimated weight out there, some of these big gals are bruisers and I don't want to f*** someone that can kick my ass