Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Closed Thread
Unread August 5th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

These girls are also master manipulators who can easily convince eager mongers to assist them in their personal lives, doing chores, helping with household projects, etc., with little to no compensation (of ANY kind). It's amazing how far a little sweet talk can take them.

And I would add.....WOMEN IN GENERAL LOL!
Unread August 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
These girls are also master manipulators who can easily convince eager mongers to assist them in their personal lives, doing chores, helping with household projects, etc., with little to no compensation (of ANY kind). It's amazing how far a little sweet talk can take them.

And I would add.....WOMEN IN GENERAL LOL!

WoW, alanthick, sounds like you have experienced getting pretty close to some to the point where you either volunteered to assist one or some, or were talked into it. But for that to take, I have to assume that you were seeing them pretty steady, and you either allowed it, or were talked into the things you did for them. This level I went through at one point but broke free from because once I was the giver, it was my time, my money, my car became a taxi for no compensation, and I was not getting any more than if I just walked in, got serviced and left. Took me a little while to get out of the cycle to move on to better relationships. So I know it can happen, and maybe girlfriends and your 'WOMEN IN GENERAL' grouping might follow a similar pattern if they learn you are putting yourself open for them to be takers. But of course, I don't really know your deal so am not really trying to judge you or any others in this thread.

I think everybody has contributed a lot of valid thoughts here about women and men, mongers and providers, relationships and connections, and how to think of the situations, the people involved, and everyone had good points. There are ROB's out there, good providers, ones who show a good side, and some who don't. I think the gist is that we value what we get in many cases so at least for myself like to treat them well and show respect for what we are doing. If they feel good vibes from me it usually comes back to me, you could call it dividends, or more good times. So kudos to everybody for sharing the thoughts and we also gain catharsis by getting it out here.

Now go out and have a Rockin' Good Time(Piece). Out.
Closed Thread