Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 20th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Herpes Alert!

I'm glad I play safe. I've been informed one very talented and well reviewed provider is Herpes (oral) positive. 2 clients are thus positive and your probably next. I've read her reviews and noted who and when the reviews where posted. Herpes typically takes 4-6 weeks to show and sometimes may remain dormant, until stressful situations. You can spread even if not broke out! Better not expose your wife's! I suggest being careful.
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Just say who it is?
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Banghoes has been there.
Banned

I don't see any reviews by you thus far. 2 other reviewers are now positive and a possible 3rd! Troubling as it is, I've seen several others review this location and from their reviews, clearly been exposed! You don't have to be broke out/sores to expose someone. Think about how many bbbj's this provider is providing and potentially exposing you to. I wouldn't be able to sleep. Condom sense bang!
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Someone has herpes and you won't say who? These sites are getting stupid.
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

very stupid

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

List address no names.
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

How long ago was this known? How did you know this? You saw yourself? Then you backed off, right? If you saw it on her lips and you let her massage you and tease you and stroke the pole, you better be on the lookout. Just think how many times her hands go to her mouth.
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Best not beg the Cock for information....he feels control this way; his questionable information is something he can hold out on us, and make us beg. Otherwise, why
wouldn't he give out the name up front? Totally useless drivel, in my book

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

One thing is for sure: Made it personal when he mentioned banghoes. If real he'd just say where and not involve names. Safety based on knowing where not who went there.