Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Closed Thread
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face About Joanne

Hey guys (and MPR), Earlier this week I wrote a review on Joanne from L. F. at the new address in Anaheim but MPR can't seem to get in posted. On the info boxes I showed the new address but still under the old name of Lakeshore Chiro. We having been talking about this move for at least the past month but MPR doesn't get it. So does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get this posted by MPR? This is the only time any of my reviews got stuck. And by the way I did have some important things to mention about her and the place.
Unread July 17th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Hey guys (and MPR), Earlier this week I wrote a review on Joanne from L. F. at the new address in Anaheim but MPR can't seem to get in posted. On the info boxes I showed the new address but still under the old name of Lakeshore Chiro. We having been talking about this move for at least the past month but MPR doesn't get it. So does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get this posted by MPR? This is the only time any of my reviews got stuck. And by the way I did have some important things to mention about her and the place.

use a new provider submit form, don't submit the review under her current Joanne profile name at Lake Forest, spell name of the store a little bit different, Lake Shore Chiropractic, put the new address on 1250 N. Euclid Street in Anaheim, include at very the start of your review the updated info about the new location, send a email to MPR and explain what you did.
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute

Last review from Ponocha on Joanne is a fake .
She not a smoker and never been smoke .
Just wonder Ponacha really know who is J.
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Looks like all the reviews for Joanne are gone. Rest of the Lakeshore reviews are still there.
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Looks like all the reviews for Joanne are gone. Rest of the Lakeshore reviews are still there.
Ok I got my new review posted, and yes I now see all her previous postings have been deleted. So I guess we are in some kind of standoff here. I understand 2 guys have said she did not want any more reviews but she has said nothing to me about it. So maybe I will now be on "bad boy" list.
Unread July 17th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post

She definitely had smokers breath. I have seen her several times and for some reason sometime she has smokers breath...she may not be a smoker, but it sure smells like smokers breath,,,,,maybe she DFK a dude that smokes

Anyway..believe what you want....she told me the other day about the Anaheim location , but said thwe girls will also be back at LF in a new location in a couple of months
Unread July 18th, 2016
VIP User

nipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond reputenipsucker has a reputation beyond repute

Ponocha- J would like u to call, text or email her .
She could not remember who u are with all the services
you received ......... and you tip only $80.
PM me if u need her email or phone no.
Unread July 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
She definitely had smokers breath. I have seen her several times and for some reason sometime she has smokers breath...she may not be a smoker, but it sure smells like smokers breath,,,,,maybe she DFK a dude that smokes

Anyway..believe what you want....she told me the other day about the Anaheim location , but said thwe girls will also be back at LF in a new location in a couple of months
First part...Not to you ponocha, but guys in general...ever have the experience of going in for LFK or DFK right after one gobbled the gook because you were too horny but it took a moment to register that there were signs of confirmation of this possibility or even an admission...and what did her breath or mouth seem like? Smokers breath...Bingo!

Second part...that sounds good as they may be more comfortable there.
Unread July 18th, 2016
VIP User

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Ok I got my new review posted, and yes I now see all her previous postings have been deleted. So I guess we are in some kind of standoff here. I understand 2 guys have said she did not want any more reviews but she has said nothing to me about it. So maybe I will now be on "bad boy" list.
Sorry guys but I have been asked by Jo to remove my new posting on her from the site. She did sound very anxious. So I tried to contact MPR on their "contact page" but their damn "captcha image" does not show any figures to include so message can not be sent. Does anyone know how I can remove the review from my side? What a mess this is now. Thanks brothers.
Unread July 18th, 2016
VIP User

Ponocha- J still waiting for your call ....

You can PM me with your phone number and your really name so she know who she talking too. All she want you to do is .... stop writing a BS review to any girl. If you have to share the story with the community, pls. write the true AND with some respect, DO NOT write them like your sex slave, sex toy or like a whore... that will not make you a MACHO MAN. There are many ways to tell the story Ponocha.

BTW, she also told me, your review writing about her in Lomita also a BS too. It very much same style with your latest review.
YES , she very upset with you and can not keep silence any more ....

Ponocha - this is between you and me , IF you got all the services like you claimed in your last review and gave her only $80 tip .
Man ... you are SO, SO CHEAP !
Closed Thread