Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 2nd, 2013

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road
Default Topless/Naked Maids

Just curious. Has anyone ever used one of these services? Were there any extras involved? They seem way too expensive, but the pics seem to suggest there is "more."

http://alittlebitdirty.com/

http://hottoplessmaids.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naked...30222823818265
Unread December 5th, 2013
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I was always curious about this but so many reasons never interested to actually do. Too many of the girls look like has-been strippers. Fees are too high for what it is (just looking). Even if extras were offered the idea of bringing it up or negotiating makes it annoying and given the set fees the final would be really crazy. It's also got the feeling of an agency and clock watchers.
Unread December 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There were some news in LA that some of them were scams and the owners were victimizing the customers. Buyer beware.
Unread December 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
There were some news in LA that some of them were scams and the owners were victimizing the customers. Buyer beware.
thats really good advice. Dont let a stranger wander through your place. Try tipping your current maid and maybe she will blow you. I once had an indian maid and she was pretty good looking but she was married to some dirtbag..she told me her problems but I was not in the game at that time
Unread December 27th, 2013
VIP User

scanepchi

i actually found one on craigslist that was from a non pro and convinced her to "take a shower" with me after she finished cleaning which ended up being just and HJ and some p2p on her other visits. needless to say she gave up and i havent seen her ads up in a while lol. she was a nice young 18 year old with huge tits *fake