Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 5th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

I want to hear everyone's opinion on having a Mod, because I'm now thinking of having no mods monitor the forums at all. I would like to resolve the issue first, so please give your input and how you think mods can do a better job patrolling the forums. My main thing I'm looking for is to have Mod look for spam, and abusive members threating other members. I have heard of few members sending treating posts and MP's to other users.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
So how about that new hot girl Cherry I saw today? Really. This forum should be about about pussy adventures and not about fucking drama assholes like this FiveFingerDiscount clown arguing about service terms and bullshit. Get a fucking life FFD. I can help you find a nice girl that will take that edge off. We accommodate handicapped (we have girls on the top floor and the 2nd floor) and have an Alzheimer grampa special. PM me. I can hook you up.
Nice mature post Redfish.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
. My main thing I'm looking for is to have Mod look for spam, and abusive members treating other members.
Sounds good to me Mr. MPR.
Can you please explain the negative rep ?
Unread August 5th, 2017

Inspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to beholdInspector_Lee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I want to hear everyone's opinion on having a Mod, because I'm now thinking of having no mods monitor the forums at all. I would like to resolve the issue first, so please give your input and how you think mods can do a better job patrolling the forums. My main thing I'm looking for is to have Mod look for spam, and abusive members treating other members. I have heard of few members sending treating posts and MP's to other users.
Admin, thank you for your attention in this matter. I think, for the most part, we are all adults here who require little supervision. The policing of spam, dealing with abusive members and watching for illegal activities are important, and having a moderator concentrate on these items is useful. Less useful is having a moderator using his power to alter members' posts, eliminate rep points and assigning "scarlet letters" (red boxes) to dissenters. I'm also curious how our current moderator suddenly acquired hundreds of rep points when before his appointment as moderator he had far, far less. A minor point, but interesting all the same. BTW, if this post "mysteriously" disappears, I will email (not PM) Admin directly.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

@fivefingerdiscount and that other troll riding on your shoulder. This site is about max pussy, where to find it and how much to pay for that. You are contributing SHIT to this site's objective of helping members accomplish this. Your goal seems to be to to just disrupt the blogs, and grind us serious members down into your useless minutia. Take your bullshit to another site. IMO, you are not contributing anything on MPR. I have seen other sites devolve into this needless bullshit. Go back to that hole you climbed out of and leave the serious Mongers alone. Thanks. PM me anytime with your fucked up thoughts. You will always find a more-than-worthy adversary in my replies.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute

This is what we have decided, all mods! will have limited control over what they can do. No more changing rep power and editing posts etc... They can report users as spam and do a soft delete if the posts but they can not edit another posters messages.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
@fivefingerdiscount and that other troll riding on your shoulder. This site is about max pussy, where to find it and how much to pay for that. You are contributing SHIT to this site's objective of helping members accomplish this. Your goal seems to be to to just disrupt the blogs, and grind us serious members down into your useless minutia. Take your bullshit to another site. IMO, you are not contributing anything on MPR. I have seen other sites devolve into this needless bullshit. Go back to that hole you climbed out of and leave the serious Mongers alone. Thanks. PM me anytime with your fucked up thoughts. You will always find a more-than-worthy adversary in my replies.
LOLOL! Your only friend is the mod Libertine. You sir are not well. Please get some help.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Quote:
This is what we have decided, all mods! will have limited control over what they can do. No more changing rep power and editing posts etc... They can report users as spam and do a soft delete if the posts but they can not edit another posters messages.
Thanks Mr. MPR!
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

I strongly suggest a rational MOD here, MPR boss. This FiveFingerDiscount clown and his disrespectful minions will eventually leave this MPR treasure as we know it a wreck a la ******* and other failed sites.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFingerDiscount View Post
LOLOL! Your only friend is the mod Libertine. You sir are not well. Please get some help.
You don't know me, dumb ass FiveFingerDiscount. You need help, not me. PM me and let's talk asswipe. Go see a girl. I can hook you up. NOT.