Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 26th, 2021
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

i don't even think about the amount of money i have paid out over the years it's amazing however i do have fun with most of the ladies !!! as if most things if u treat the ladies nice they will in-turn treat u very nice and once u become a favorite of her she will do almost anything for u inreturn
Unread February 27th, 2021
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinguynoc View Post
Lol these Ladies can make bank. I knew a Korean lady at Metro Health Vlinic in the early 90s
She was averaging $20k - $30k a month. She did it for a couple of years before buying the place from the owner.
The thing was is that she loved servicing the nice guys. She walked into the owners office one day and collapsed and said it feels so good. Her hubby was an asshole. Gambling debt forced her in biz to pay off hubbys debt. She left him
So many stories like this. It’s not all human trafficking
Was Metro the place at Bristol & McCarther (near S.C. Plaza)? She had big naturals and was always a great GFE- she loved to do "it". The last time I saw her way back thyen, she told me she was moving to one of the Carolinas. But I have no idea of where she ended up. Oh what do you mean when you said "she collapsed and said it feels so good"? Thanks
Unread May 4th, 2021
VIP User

Robjo is infamous around these parts

Who had seen her lately. I have
Unread May 9th, 2022
VIP User

Miso_soup is infamous around these parts

Where is she now