Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread October 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Uh yeah I went here and it's a standard Garden Grove FS place....no massage and u haggle for services...standard mechanical job provided by a big tit Asian gal with a lot of body art
Unread October 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Uh yeah I went here and it's a standard Garden Grove FS place....no massage and u haggle for services...standard mechanical job provided by a big tit Asian gal with a lot of body art
Just what the world needs...another angry asian HJ from a pissed off Viet grinding you for every dime while begrudgingly beating your mule as fast as possible to get you out the door. Thanks for TOFTT
Unread October 1st, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Hmmm....Angry Asian women....just my type
Unread October 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

She wasnt angry just emotionless...I kiss her tits and rubbed her pussy a little bit and she didnt even react just increase her pace some more. I guess Ill try to post a review sometime this week so guys will have something to reference when they do a search on this place
Unread October 1st, 2013
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I'm back in town after a long road trip, overseas. Saw Jessica at #6, after I got back Friday, so I haven't been over to this area for awhile. And, I'm going to be low on extra cash for a couple weeks because of that trip. I want to be able to drop $150.00 just in case I walk in to a bordello. BTW...I read that Bedazzled is getting all the attention. I missed the grand opening too. Geez. Anyway, I digress. Hope to get to Angeline's soon. Definitely on my ToDo list!
I finally checked out Bedazzled I was looking for Kristy. Her reviews look good, young , HOT and FUN. But she was off.

Got Nicole, mid 30's, and just a rush job, in and out.

Then I went back and got another girl, she was a lot more fun, might go back for her again.

I was told that Kristy was on vacation.
Anyone have Kristy yet ?
Any good ?
Unread October 1st, 2013
VIP User

morknomindy is on a distinguished road

Yup, I saw Kristy a couple of weeks ago when I decided to check out Bedazzled. By the luck of the draw, I got her, and yes, she is fucking hot. And then I recognized her, and realized that she is even better looking than when I first sessioned with her a couple of years ago.

She was also known as Kristy from HX, where she used to share and host at an apartment in CM with Kim, and collectively they were known as Tropic Beauty. You can find more reviews for these two under that name. Kim is actually working at Bedazzled as well, using the name Misha.

I was glad I ran into Kristy as I had a great time with her during the 2 or 3 times that we hooked up when she was on HX. She is about 5'5" and was around 25 a couple of years ago she's now 27 or 28, but looks younger as most asian women do. Slim but sexy with fake Cs, clean shaven and with a nice, full ass. Beautiful face, in my opinion, thanks to her being part French and Viet. And she actually lived/grew up in France before moving here. I would also describe her as classy, and honestly, I think it's a shame that she now works at Bedazzled where I feel that it's almost like an assembly line for FS. No doubt she's hot but I definitely had a much better time (and quality time) with her when she was on HX. She gives a great BBBJ, BTW, among other things.

Kristy then disappeared from HX and so I started seeing Kim (now Misha) on and off for the next couple of years and man, she was really a great fuck (read her reviews under Kim with Tropic Beauty). She's a spinner, shorter than Kristy but has more of a slutty look and demeanor. Can't go wrong with her either.

But nonetheless, I don't think I will be going back to see either of them at Bedazzled. It's just me but seems too high volume for my taste at the moment.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by morknomindy View Post
Yup, I saw Kristy a couple of weeks ago when I decided to check out Bedazzled. By the luck of the draw, I got her, and yes, she is fucking hot. And then I recognized her, and realized that she is even better looking than when I first sessioned with her a couple of years ago.

She was also known as Kristy from HX, where she used to share and host at an apartment in CM with Kim, and collectively they were known as Tropic Beauty. You can find more reviews for these two under that name. Kim is actually working at Bedazzled as well, using the name Misha.

I was glad I ran into Kristy as I had a great time with her during the 2 or 3 times that we hooked up when she was on HX. She is about 5'5" and was around 25 a couple of years ago she's now 27 or 28, but looks younger as most asian women do. Slim but sexy with fake Cs, clean shaven and with a nice, full ass. Beautiful face, in my opinion, thanks to her being part French and Viet. And she actually lived/grew up in France before moving here. I would also describe her as classy, and honestly, I think it's a shame that she now works at Bedazzled where I feel that it's almost like an assembly line for FS. No doubt she's hot but I definitely had a much better time (and quality time) with her when she was on HX. She gives a great BBBJ, BTW, among other things.

Kristy then disappeared from HX and so I started seeing Kim (now Misha) on and off for the next couple of years and man, she was really a great fuck (read her reviews under Kim with Tropic Beauty). She's a spinner, shorter than Kristy but has more of a slutty look and demeanor. Can't go wrong with her either.

But nonetheless, I don't think I will be going back to see either of them at Bedazzled. It's just me but seems too high volume for my taste at the moment.
Good info Mork, I don't know why they would think this was a step ahead in their career but maybe they own the place? I still think Islands girls are the way to go if you want 30 minutes of nonstop fucking to bust your nut...I just cant see going to this place later in the day and getting a fresh girl. Do they have a shower there?
Unread October 2nd, 2013
VIP User

morknomindy is on a distinguished road

Hugh - I've been to Islands a few times in the past and no doubt the girls were hot but somehow seemed very scripted. I enjoyed my time with Tropic Beauty as they were both independent and had somewhat of a more personal touch and also appeared to have more variety in their menu.

Yes, when I saw Kristy at Bedazzled I was there at around 11 AM, so she was still "fresh". At that time, they didn't have a working shower yet as their facilities were not all completely operational (they shouldn't have been, at that time, officially open for business yet). Hopefully, they do now.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Junior Puppy

nn1956

Quote:
Originally Posted by morknomindy View Post
Kim (now Misha) on and off for the next couple of years and man, she was really a great fuck (read her reviews under Kim with Tropic Beauty). She's a spinner, shorter than Kristy but has more of a slutty look and demeanor. Can't go wrong with her either.

mork - I agree. Kim was one of my top 3 ATF's. She was great with Tropic Beauty. I'm surprised they wouldn't be making more with Tropic Beauty. But, her last ad on HX looked like she was advertising Bedazzled showing three girls names in the title of the ad.
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

The first visit is scripted but its a hell of a script!! I follow up with repeat visit and then you get Act 2 or 3 and its different and usually pretty good but I havent been there since the name change. I like it cause the level of service is always at a high level whereas the walkin places is just more of a crapshoot.

that gal the other day promised me GFE if I came back but I cant see repeating. If she wanted me to come back she shoulda given me more a taste before I left.