Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread September 17th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Aloha, all of the above man. some girls really look at it as a job. Something they have to do. While you have a choice to see a girl or not. Some of these girls do get attached big time also. As much or more so than we do to them. They are all different and unique, yet share so many of the same traits.

Lastly, many of these girls are hypocritical. They want you to abstain from tasting other fruit, yet they can jerk off 5 or 6 guys a day. And jerking might not really describe all that is going on. I've had married masseuses screw me away from the shop and then get pissed when they learn there were others before them. The more I think about it, for every sweet girl I've met, I've met 10 nuts.
Just yesterday I saw a Chinese lady that asked me these questions...in this exact order. "Do you have a house?" "Can I come over?" "Who do you live with?" "I want to marry you" "But first I want to see where you live to make sure it is suitable" WTF I have seen this girl twice and all we ever did was DATY and HJ! Never knew I was that good at DATY!!! 80% of these girls are fuckin nuts! I'm wondering if I should play the "I need to test drive the pussy" card before we get married to make sure it is suitable! But my fear is I might like it....or I might not and either way I have a crazy Chinese bitch on my hands!! LOL Why does all this crazy shit only seem to happen to me? I can't be the only one that keeps getting these off the wall experiences????
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. U are not alone. And the Chinese might be the worst. I was screwing one off campus who was married. But she still wanted me to be completely faithful to her. Wanted me to wait until the arrangement was over. She was nuts!
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I am seeing a married Asian provider and tried to break it off with her a couple of years ago, she went all nuts and hinting at offing herself if I left her. Like a fool I took her back after she literally got on her knees and grabbed my ankles and wouldn't let go! Since then though she has given me the best sex I've EVER had in my life with all options open to my pleasure...It's going to be hard to leave that kind of action behind even if she is an untrustworthy and lying cabrona !
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Nope. U are not alone. And the Chinese might be the worst. I was screwing one off campus who was married. But she still wanted me to be completely faithful to her. Wanted me to wait until the arrangement was over. She was nuts!
Yeah, what is it with these providers that think you should be faithful to them while they are fucking everyone that walks into the MP but say "It's just my job...it doesn't mean anything" and then get mad when you say I fucked Amy at XYZ MP but don't worry it didn't mean anything I just needed to bust a nut!!! I guess if we could figure out the double standards these women believe this site would die from lack of things to talk about!!!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Why do you guys still think women should be logical? Perhaps they are, by their own standards, but not by any standard of logic we're familiar with. They are what they are, and maybe it ain't fair, but there it is. Once you figure out the rules, just go with that. You don't have to agree or understand the rules, just know what they are.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Just think about the circumstances that most of these gals are in that require them to do this line of work and if you walk in and look decent and are polite AND they figure out you have some $$ then of course they are going to try to latch onto you!! Thats what all women do...I remember the time I told the gal how much i paid in support to my ex-wife every month on the flip she just smiled at me and lifted her arms up over her head so I could pull her top off and have full access whereas on the previous visit she boob blocked me.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Why do you guys still think women should be logical? Perhaps they are, by their own standards, but not by any standard of logic we're familiar with. They are what they are, and maybe it ain't fair, but there it is. Once you figure out the rules, just go with that. You don't have to agree or understand the rules, just know what they are.

Figure out the rules? They all have different rules. It is not that easy. And hard to play by rules when they are constantly evolving. If the "rules" were that easy, we'd all be living in a utopia world.
Unread September 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

the reason women (any woman, not just the providers) act in such a jealous way when they themselves screw strangers all day isn't because of love, or even jealousy. It's because they're wired to depend on a male, and to fight off any competition that could tap their ATM.
See Ichi: Choi doesn't care if he screws around but no emotions allowed. he could get hitched...
Unread November 14th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I found a veteran Viet provider that asked me if I would come to her house for sessions. It was my first time seeing her. She took an immediate liking to me so she asked me. She took my number and gave me her's. A couple of days later, I got a text. She had quit the shop and the biz and got into hair dressing. She wanted to know if I would come to her place before work, sometime. I've seen her every two weeks over the last 12 weeks. They are nice unrushed FS 2 hour sessions and she never asks for anything but I discreetly leave a little something for her as I know her career as a hair dresser isn't the highest paying. I'm not sure why she chose me to be her one FS client. I guess she 's doing it to keep in practice and to get off. Keep in mind, she is a veteran so she's no spring chicken (50-62) but her skills are the best I've experienced in a long time.
Unread November 15th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Just yesterday I saw a Chinese lady that asked me these questions...in this exact order. "Do you have a house?" "Can I come over?" "Who do you live with?" "I want to marry you" "But first I want to see where you live to make sure it is suitable" WTF I have seen this girl twice and all we ever did was DATY and HJ! Never knew I was that good at DATY!!! 80% of these girls are fuckin nuts! I'm wondering if I should play the "I need to test drive the pussy" card before we get married to make sure it is suitable! But my fear is I might like it....or I might not and either way I have a crazy Chinese bitch on my hands!! LOL Why does all this crazy shit only seem to happen to me? I can't be the only one that keeps getting these off the wall experiences????
I went back to see her and she said only would fuck at my house...then I said how about $200 tip? Her pants came of so fast I think she got friction burns...I did BBFS in back of a MP with a curtain for a door and never went back. It was good but now the bar is set too high at $200 so why bother doing that again. I just wanted to see if she would go for it if the money was enough.