Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread September 11th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Yes, i have seen a few girls out side. I have also been turned down before. It depends on if the girl is single. [believe it or not, some of them are married] I don't take it hard if they turn me down. its OK. I figure she has some other arrangement in her outside life.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Yes, i have seen a few girls out side. I have also been turned down before. It depends on if the girl is single. [believe it or not, some of them are married] I don't take it hard if they turn me down. its OK. I figure she has some other arrangement in her outside life.
The married ones will go outside too.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
The married ones will go outside too.
That depends Sam. I have been turned down because girl had jealous husband sitting at home waiting for girl to return from work.
Unread September 12th, 2013

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

Does getting bbfs at a motel with a hot older mms count in this thread ?
Unread September 15th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

The married amp girls are your main source of outside hookups .. Sure the guy might be home waiting and jealous, but most guys who are married to providers have no control over the relationship ....trust me on this one guys...LOL
Unread September 15th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Facefook it counts ! Congrats on our catch ..
Unread September 16th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
The married amp girls are your main source of outside hookups .. Sure the guy might be home waiting and jealous, but most guys who are married to providers have no control over the relationship ....trust me on this one guys...LOL
Just curious, how is this different from any relationship?

The only women I have know that I could control were limp biscuits, and of no interest to me.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

The married ones are easier for straight sex. The younger single ones usually need sort of a relationship feel along with it. This, of course, is not always true. Married girls can still get stupid jealous also. I love when a married massage girl gets upset when she finds out she is mot the only one. Females are an interesting species.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said! Women are confusing enough as it is, throw in a gal that gets paid well to pleasure men and you get some twisted attitudes...I dated one gal that forbid me from going to an amp, said she would leave me if I was caught...so I had to stay away from the scene for awhile. I still dont understand on how she could see 5-6 guys and have that attitude. Wasnt sure if it was jealousy, money or didnt want to get embarrassed if I did her buddy? I do know these gals can replace you n a heartbeat with all the lonely hearts on their table.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Aloha, all of the above man. some girls really look at it as a job. Something they have to do. While you have a choice to see a girl or not. Some of these girls do get attached big time also. As much or more so than we do to them. They are all different and unique, yet share so many of the same traits.

Lastly, many of these girls are hypocritical. They want you to abstain from tasting other fruit, yet they can jerk off 5 or 6 guys a day. And jerking might not really describe all that is going on. I've had married masseuses screw me away from the shop and then get pissed when they learn there were others before them. The more I think about it, for every sweet girl I've met, I've met 10 nuts.