Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread October 4th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongee62 View Post
Recycle condoms.....Thinking about it I think I read this somewhere that she recycles condoms....LOL....Must be a pain rolling them up again.
Thanks for the warning. I'll go BB.

Unread October 4th, 2012
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Its true. In coco/lily's bathroom, she had a mini-clothesline to dry out and recycle condoms. I saw a thread tied between two tacks in the windowsill. The used jimmies were hanging on it.
Unread October 7th, 2012
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow I thought she went out of business....She definitely is a GILF.
never seen her...is she really over 70....canlt be the pussy woul dbe all white haired and dryer than shit
Unread October 7th, 2012
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Come to think about it..............most of the ladies in HH are 45 or older
Unread October 7th, 2012

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger91006 View Post
can i get the phone # for coco/lily in la puente? and how much does she charge?
Sorry man I don't have her number. Haven't seen her in 3 years or so. At the time she was 50 per hour...don't know now. Nonetheless there is a reason I don't visit her anymore. She isn't that good.
Unread October 7th, 2012

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
Come to think about it..............most of the ladies in HH are 45 or older
I would venture to say "or older" is probably correct. LOL
Unread October 22nd, 2012
VIP User

loucarm

Meanwhile back in Japan

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2012/10...n-in-yokohama/
Unread October 22nd, 2012

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny423 View Post
Who do you recommend??
Well, at least she cleans up down there between Johns.
Unread October 23rd, 2012
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recycle condoms.....Thinking about it I think I read this somewhere that she recycles condoms....LOL....Must be a pain rolling them up again.
You actually believe that?
Unread October 23rd, 2012
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

I was at the shell station next to lilys and she was restocking the condom machine
It said Lily Trojans 2for 5cent.