Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 14th, 2012
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Korean AMPs can go either way. The ones in Pasadena are very strict and COLD. Don't know how they stay in business, but other than that the ones I've been to in K-town and Downey have been remarkable and offered everything with enthusiasm and a sense of gratitude for your patronage. Too bad there aren't more of them in the SGV!
Unread March 2nd, 2013
VIP User

mrfrede

Great, but how do you tell the difference between Chinese, Viet, Korean or ?
Unread March 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfrede View Post
Great, but how do you tell the difference between Chinese, Viet, Korean or ?
Ask where they are from.
Unread March 10th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

This topic is one of the oldest ever.
Unread March 10th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Stmpro

You can sort of tell a difference between chinese and koreans/japanese just by their eyes. Chinese seems to have natural double eye-lids and koreans/japanese don't, unless they perform eye surgery.
Trying to tell a difference between korean and japanese is hard though, I can only tell after they start talking.
Unread March 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stmpro View Post
You can sort of tell a difference between chinese and koreans/japanese just by their eyes. Chinese seems to have natural double eye-lids and koreans/japanese don't, unless they perform eye surgery.
Trying to tell a difference between korean and japanese is hard though, I can only tell after they start talking.
Lol. You guys are funny!
Unread March 11th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

In the final analysis it make no f' ing difference as long as they are up to the task at hand and provide a quality sexual experience for your money.
Unread March 12th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Love them all!!!
Unread October 27th, 2013
Junior Puppy

druzod is infamous around these parts
Default Asian Providers

I am from Singapore -part Euro/part Thai-Chinese. As Asian mix I have best luck with Korean girls, particularly at the Golden Sea Spa next to Monarch Gentlemen Club. Worst luck is young Viet girls. All descriptions of Viet providers being money first grubbers are correct IME. Bedazzled in Garden Grove CA is perfect example. I know some Chinese girls who provide on the side, and same thing -shallow, money grubbing leg spreading sperm receptacles. Thai girls? Thai girls take a lot of time to know and if you get more than BBHJ let us know. Nippon girls are the best, and if you can find a FS provider in the states, again, let us know.
Unread November 1st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Ichi can tell us why the K-Girls are so much more GFE than other Asian providers? But the Thai girl in Thailand are very GFE and you get 2-3 hours per session or more. Viet girls are awesome but Viet whores are the worst. Why is that? PI girls are the horniest but also among the most treacherous. Before you flame me for my comments...these are my experiences and a broad generalization / stereotype. I'm sure there are sweet GFE Viet whores that are happy with a $100 tip....I just have not found one yet. For that matter, I have never found a Japanese FS provider either but I'm sure they do exist and so do unicorns, bigfoot, the Easter bunny and wives that like it up the ass.