Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 16th, 2012
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

MPKid that is BRILLIANT! I like it.
Unread July 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypemkt View Post
So true..but how do we flip it on em
That is easy. Set a limit of $40 for a date, the less the better. Don't ask her out to dinner. Let some other schmuck pick up that tab. Call her and ask what time she is having dinner. Say she says 7. You say great, lets meet after dinner for drinks, say 9-9:30. Take her a place like Lola's (945 N Fairfax, WEHO) and get a little alcohol in her. You should be done for $20. Then take her back to her place and put the puck in the net.
Unread July 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
LOL Most girls won't feel comfortable going home with you after a first date....
You are doing what I do, but I don't waste time going to three venues.

Never take her out on a weekend. Make her think you are busy. Don't take a call on the weekend. She will think she has to compete and lay out the pussy to enjoy.

This is important...never, never take a chick to your place. You go to her place. When you are done, get up, towel off the twins, get dressed, and go home. Watch a little SC and go to sleep.

You don't need her knowing where you live, what is in your bathroom, and inviting herself for breakfast. The worst is leaving clues she was there.

If she has no place, or living with parents (I know 35 yr old women still in dads house, sad huh?) pay for the motel. $50 well spent.
Unread July 16th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

match.com i.e. woman looking for free meals in between flying around the world in 80 days, ,solving the financial crisis, curing cancer, and volunteering at the local homeless center.
Unread July 17th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
match.com i.e. woman looking for free meals in between flying around the world in 80 days, ,solving the financial crisis, curing cancer, and volunteering at the local homeless center.
Too true. I have a homeless cock in need of a warm place to stay for a few hours. Any volunteers on Match? LOL
Unread July 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
This thread reminded me of this little gem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg what-do-you-like-most-dick-eharmony.jpg (16.8 KB, 70 views)
Unread September 3rd, 2012

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Great point brother. These wimmen are nuts these days. They're looking for a sucker and a free lunch. At least these providers make me cum. These pathetic gold digging broads in the dating scene make me laugh. Loved the "Family Guy" sketch about the desperate 35 yr old broad with 3 egg cells left going on a date with a creep. Cool how nature provides a wonderful "pay back."
Unread September 11th, 2012
VIP User

ablooking

I agree about some of the women on match. If your looking for a relationship, very easy to get one. Just offer to pay half if your not into them. Or if feel its not going any where, just say your going to bathroom and leave her with bill. fucking on the first,2nd or third date requires picking the right one. New to match helps, has kids and dosent date much is another good way. They will even pay for dinner. there just happy to go out, Then after a few drinks, thet are ready to go. Have had a few 1 night stands from match. If you want better odds, try plenty of fish. Im like 50 percent success rate on thAt site. Match is for a relationship. If you dont mind looks try craiglist or friend finder or lava life those sites are too easy and no fun, but very east and dosent require much cash.
Unread September 11th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
You are doing what I do, but I don't waste time going to three venues.

Never take her out on a weekend. Make her think you are busy. Don't take a call on the weekend. She will think she has to compete and lay out the pussy to enjoy.

This is important...never, never take a chick to your place. You go to her place. When you are done, get up, towel off the twins, get dressed, and go home. Watch a little SC and go to sleep.

You don't need her knowing where you live, what is in your bathroom, and inviting herself for breakfast. The worst is leaving clues she was there.

If she has no place, or living with parents (I know 35 yr old women still in dads house, sad huh?) pay for the motel. $50 well spent.
I agree with not taking them home but the hurdle I ran into most was either..."I'm not going to a motel with you...I don't even know you" or they think you are hiding a wife or GF at home and they have trust issues. I don't care if a girl comes to my house because if she tries to leave her tooth brush there I let her know (jokingly) I'm not looking for a roommate yet and she can't afford the rent!! If you can keep it fun and funny you shouldn't have any stalkers. I will always joke with them when I am taking them to my house saying stuff like "you're not a stalker are you? I'm not going to see you hiding in the bushes outside when I'm coming home from a date am I???" It's playful and funny but also delivers the message that you are not looking for a live in GF and you date other women. BUT, I'm married now and don't date anymore. I do miss the thrill of the hunt for cunt.
Unread September 15th, 2012
VIP User

LYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to behold

Bonehead, why? Renting is so much better. Find a nice apt. K girl, give her a couple hundred or slightly more and have all the fun you want. You've already wasted over that on complete losers who took advantage of you. After an hour of that, you'll realize what a great investment in your well-being it was compared to the self-abuse you've been going through.