Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
About 10 years ago a pretty old guy died on the table at Ginza (Ginja?) on Wilshire in Santa Monica. I went to see my ATF there a few days later and all the girls were still pretty shook up. I heard he died during the actual act, but who knows. A few days after that, I'm at that upstairs place on Lincoln (today its where A-1 is) and the provider was walking me to the door when she spotted an old guy walking up the stairs. She freaked and told the old fellow to go away and she had to be quite convincing...he didn't want to leave. After he left she told me she wasn't gonna do old guys anymore after what happened an Ginza.
A good case for botox and hair color....
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Holy Crap! I just clicked and saw the main page....cute Kgirl....

How can you tell she is cute, all I think I saw was a K girl on a spit over a fire with maybe an apple in her mouth.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
How can you tell she is cute, all I think I saw was a K girl on a spit over a fire with maybe an apple in her mouth.
I am very wary of virum I saw the site and shut down. I don't have time to have my pc cleaned. My spidy instincts kicked in.

you obviously tarried long enough to notice the apple...you are obviously braver than I am...carry on...
Unread July 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I am very wary of virum I saw the site and shut down. I don't have time to have my pc cleaned. My spidy instincts kicked in.

you obviously tarried long enough to notice the apple...you are obviously braver than I am...carry on...

I clicked the link and lingered for about 30 seconds, then left and started the multiple programs to scan and clean my PC, lol it looked sketchy to me.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Now we'll never get the review.
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone tell me who she was? I'll TOFFT to see if she gives a killer HJ
Unread July 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
I clicked the link and lingered for about 30 seconds, then left and started the multiple programs to scan and clean my PC, lol it looked sketchy to me.
That site is safe I have spent hours there with no issues. I would never knowingly post a link that would give you a virus....or review a provider that would either!!! The owner is from Canada and is a huge freedom of speech advocate. He has been arrested numerous times for posting shit on his site that the Canadian govt feels is offensive...like an Asian getting roasted over the fire.....gives new meaning to spit or swallow!!! LOL
Unread July 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

MPKid thanks for not posting infected sites to us, and just make sure if you TOFTT your life insurance is all paid up.