Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 5th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
The only way to ensure accurate reviews is to extend 0 credit. Of course the number of reviews would tumble. Many of the reviews of the popular prostitutes here are bogus. I can write a review of Viet Kim, Angie, May, etc, in five minutes and put just enough twist on it to get it accepted for free credit. This site is still better than any of the others.
This questions comes to mind... What percentage of your Mongering do you NOT Report/Review? I fluctuate between 50-60-% NOT Reported. Lately, I stopped altogether. Mostly, I don't always have anything new or instructive to add.
Unread February 5th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
This questions comes to mind... What percentage of your Mongering do you NOT Report/Review? I fluctuate between 50-60-% NOT Reported. Lately, I stopped altogether. Mostly, I don't always have anything new or instructive to add.
I'm right there. Unless it's something new or I have a funny story or whatever...

I was on another site erotic for a long time before it went dead and it was only a picture of the parlor that would get you credit. I did a few on that site just for fun. The stair shot on the place on Palizada in San Clemente. Another was SJC I think Mint? I also did EZRelax in Westminster. I also did Mr p for a while,which is basically free, but that site is hard to navigate IMHO.

I agree with TJ in that this is a good site and I guess there would be less reviews, at least for a while, but at least maybe they'd be for the most part real. I did Naughty and Rub for a while, but Rub just seemed goofy. They do seem to be taking off again tho...I go on and just take a peek every now and again.