Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 3rd, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Maybe Ichi can tell us why the K-Girls are so much more GFE than other Asian providers? But the Thai girl in Thailand are very GFE and you get 2-3 hours per session or more. Viet girls are awesome but Viet whores are the worst. Why is that? PI girls are the horniest but also among the most treacherous. Before you flame me for my comments...these are my experiences and a broad generalization / stereotype. I'm sure there are sweet GFE Viet whores that are happy with a $100 tip....I just have not found one yet. For that matter, I have never found a Japanese FS provider either but I'm sure they do exist and so do unicorns, bigfoot, the Easter bunny and wives that like it up the ass.
LOL wives that like it up the ass!!! Better luck finding the easter bunny!!!
Unread January 9th, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfrede View Post
Great, but how do you tell the difference between Chinese, Viet, Korean or ?
Thai places will be $40 for 1 hour and you may see some male masseurs working there. The front of their places are usually filled with frilly curtains, water fountains and gentle music. Most of the time the only thing you will get at a Thai place is a good massage and maybe a HJ. BJ or more is extremely rare in Thai places. Usually cute girls but not stunners. Mostly curtains for doors, almost no rooms are totally private. Some massages are done on mats on the floor and not on tables.

Chinese places are usually $40 to $50 for 1 hour run-down looking with blue and red neon lights with the words "MASSAGE" and "OPEN" in the windows. The woman at the front will be extremely old and frail. The women who massage you will usually be in their forties or older. HJs are a given in Chinese places and BBBJs will be prevalent in some. Rarely any cute girls in such places.

Korean places will be $50 for half hour and expect to get anything under the sun that you want within that half hour, but all protected. Mostly mechanical but decent enough. The girls at these places tend to often be very good looking. If you walk into a Korean place and ask for an hour they will look at you funny. Lady at front in Korean places look like old men and act suspicious. Often these places are locked down and have real doors for the rooms. You will have to use a buzzer to be let in. Some Chinese places are also set up this way and that is a clear indicator that you can easily get more than HJ there.

Vietnamese places will look like Chinese places but with very hot younger girls and will have vacuums in the front to more easily suck as much money from your wallet as they possibly can. They will also more often be in the suburbs where rich white men can be found.
Unread January 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I much prefer the Korean places. Most of the ones I've been to use do oil or lotion, speak good English, and deliver on services. Chinese places in general the girls are more apathetic, mechanical, and speak little to no English or pretend not to. I need some conversation to break the ice. A lot of times there a a dude there taking the money which in a lot of cases leads to the chinese girls being more cautious.
Unread January 20th, 2014

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Great recap, Will.

A lot of really solid feedback from others here, too. Koreans, simply stated, at least in my experiences, like many of you have shared, rarely if ever fail to disappoint.

When I started in this hobby, I never used to ask their ethnicity...I truly didn't care as long as I got what I came for - (pun intended).

Now, I ask if I don't know.

No matter their heritage, I think a lot depends on your attitude, being respectful to a degree, and showing some interest in them during the session. Many of you get this, and it's clearly evident in your reviews - smart, very smart.

Viets and Chinese seem rather detached initially, and it takes more effort to get them to warm up and show a friendlier, giving side - I've met two K-Girls recently, and both have gone with the flow and I received more than I expected walking-in....but then again, I made sure to show interest in them and their life beyond the parlor.

Nice post, Will....excellent synopsis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Koreans are pro's know how to get you off, young or old you leave with a smile on your face. the old ho's in the IE for $100 is a good deal and all, but they are old. the young hot ones are very pretty skilled but at $200+ hit 2-3 a month and you got a BMW car payment spent on 3 hours of pussy..LOL

Chinese is hit or miss, in my opinion many older Chinese don't venture out of SGV area other than work, so western culture is still a little mysterious, and they get hot and excited to experience something different. by far my best experiences mongering has been with Chinese woman 30-50 and it did't cost me an arm and a leg.

not really into Thai woman, yes you get a excellent quality massage, with stretching but don't like the shy games they play. and the ones who are willing to give you some action, are the money hungry multiple booking girls.

same goes for Viet. the older ones are willing but not very attractive,and the young ones are very attractive, but they know it and ask for to much money,and not enough quality, service and never GFE. unless the girl is into you.

Love the Japanese, but they are not easy to find in LA.

In my professional mongering opinion (140+) reviews, yes each culture has stereotypes but just like all stereotypes in real life, it does not apply to whole culture. It best to try to make a personal connection with the girl if you plan seeing her often to ensure the best quality service.
Unread January 20th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Koreans are pro's know how to get you off, young or old you leave with a smile on your face. the old ho's in the IE for $100 is a good deal and all, but they are old. the young hot ones are very pretty skilled but at $200+ hit 2-3 a month and you got a BMW car payment spent on 3 hours of pussy..LOL

Chinese is hit or miss, in my opinion many older Chinese don't venture out of SGV area other than work, so western culture is still a little mysterious, and they get hot and excited to experience something different. by far my best experiences mongering has been with Chinese woman 30-50 and it did't cost me an arm and a leg.

not really into Thai woman, yes you get a excellent quality massage, with stretching but don't like the shy games they play. and the ones who are willing to give you some action, are the money hungry multiple booking girls.

same goes for Viet. the older ones are willing but not very attractive,and the young ones are very attractive, but they know it and ask for to much money,and not enough quality, service and never GFE. unless the girl is into you.

Love the Japanese, but they are not easy to find in LA.

In my professional mongering opinion (140+) reviews, yes each culture has stereotypes but just like all stereotypes in real life, it does not apply to whole culture. It best to try to make a personal connection with the girl if you plan seeing her often to ensure the best quality service.
One of my best experiences also was with a Chinese foot massage girl. I met her at a legit place on Westminster and Magnolia (downstairs) several years ago. She was 26 and very cute (total FOB) and gave a shitty massage (no schooling) but since she was so cute I told her I would come back the next day for another massage. When I go there for my appointment she was waiting outside. She told me she didn't like the boss and she just quit. I found out later the boss was trying to bang her...can't blame the guy. LOL I asked if she needed a ride home and she said I don't want to go home. So we went to my house and I ended up fucking her that afternoon. I made the comment "Why did you agree to have sex so fast...that isn't normal for traditional Chinese girls" and she said "I live in America now and I want to be like American girl....you don't like?" (I guess the Chinese think American girls are sluts!) I ended up staying with her for almost 2 months then she moved to Chicago to live with a relative. Another good one that got away.....
Unread January 21st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
One of my best experiences also was with a Chinese foot massage girl. I met her at a legit place on Westminster and Magnolia (downstairs) several years ago. She was 26 and very cute (total FOB) and gave a shitty massage (no schooling) but since she was so cute I told her I would come back the next day for another massage. When I go there for my appointment she was waiting outside. She told me she didn't like the boss and she just quit. I found out later the boss was trying to bang her...can't blame the guy. LOL I asked if she needed a ride home and she said I don't want to go home. So we went to my house and I ended up fucking her that afternoon. I made the comment "Why did you agree to have sex so fast...that isn't normal for traditional Chinese girls" and she said "I live in America now and I want to be like American girl....you don't like?" (I guess the Chinese think American girls are sluts!) I ended up staying with her for almost 2 months then she moved to Chicago to live with a relative. Another good one that got away.....
Actually, I'd like to find some american sluts again...this time I won't marry them....