Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread March 1st, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough
Default Chinese providers

any warnings about current or new Chinese providers and the corona virus?
Unread March 5th, 2020
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
any warnings about current or new Chinese providers and the corona virus?
Wash or use wipes on hands before starting. Wipe crank so she sees. No coughing or sneezing on each other. If they are coughing or sneezing, get dressed and no hand shakes then get fee back and leave. If they say no refund tell them, hey...you're sneezing and coughing, don't make me sick, it is better to be safe. If you have to say that, they will probably give back fee. No one should take risk when you see signs of sickness. Pretty simple.

Nobody knows how many feet away from airborne particles it takes not to be at risk yet for coughs and sneezes. The further, the better.

Hear than So Cal business down 30% and Bay Area more like 70%.

Choose wisely.
Unread March 6th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnickeroff View Post
Wash or use wipes on hands before starting. Wipe crank so she sees. No coughing or sneezing on each other. If they are coughing or sneezing, get dressed and no hand shakes then get fee back and leave. If they say no refund tell them, hey...you're sneezing and coughing, don't make me sick, it is better to be safe. If you have to say that, they will probably give back fee. No one should take risk when you see signs of sickness. Pretty simple.

Nobody knows how many feet away from airborne particles it takes not to be at risk yet for coughs and sneezes. The further, the better.

Hear than So Cal business down 30% and Bay Area more like 70%.

Choose wisely.
Might be best to ditch the money, it would be like a all day handshake!!!
the talk is that the virus will spread thru the exchange of dollar bills, just like the normal flu virus
be safe all
Unread March 6th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

helpful information all need to be very careful
Unread March 7th, 2020
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Just because someone is chinese doesn't make them more susceptible, if you've been in an airport lately you've probably been exposed, agreed, hand washing is always good, that said we should probably be more concerned with all the fellows who were breathing into the face hole, before we lay down on it
Unread March 14th, 2020
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

I always bring a can of Lysol for that face hole. If I can remember I also being my own sheet and that's always super nice. Masseuse will always agree that's a great idea
Unread March 16th, 2020
VIP User

okay, what do we think is going to happen now? are providers going to asked for larger tips if they see less clients? are they going to lower amount they will accept as a tip because they do see fewer clients? will the house raise hourly rates because of less volume? or will nothing happen no changes? I don't think nothing will happen. My guess is the providers will ask for higher tips from their non-regulars and lower tips from regulars if they continue to see them on a regular basis.
Unread March 19th, 2020
VIP User

SH spa on Magnolia Ave is closing for 2 weeks. Anna told me this morning.
Unread April 14th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

I am going to market the AMP kit...it will be a pouch containing hand wipes, hand sanitizer, alcohol spray, breath mints and a compact sterile bed sheet and a pack of condoms..
I am going to make a million $!! You will always be able to tell who the mongers are when you see them carrying the AMP Kit around! hahahahaha
Unread April 14th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinguynoc View Post
I am going to market the AMP kit...it will be a pouch containing hand wipes, hand sanitizer, alcohol spray, breath mints and a compact sterile bed sheet and a pack of condoms..
I am going to make a million $!! You will always be able to tell who the mongers are when you see them carrying the AMP Kit around! hahahahaha
Good luck with your venture. Typically, most of us mongers are cheap bastards. We are also fairly inventive and resourceful. Your kit is a great idea, though!