Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 25th, 2014
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future
Default Man Dies After Massage in Glendale my Friend worked here

http://articles.glendalenewspress.co...e-spa-employee

April 04, 2014|By Veronica Rocha, [email protected]

A 66-year-old man died Thursday after receiving a massage at a newly opened spa in Glendale, police said.
The man was reportedly lying on his back while getting the massage at about 10:40 p.m. at the spa in the 500 block of East Broadway when he suddenly coughed and became unresponsive, Glendale police spokeswoman Tahnee Lightfoot said.
A spa employee said his eyes were closed during the massage, so she initially thought he was sleeping.
Glendale fire personnel performed CPR and transported him the Glendale Adventist Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
His identity was being withheld pending notification of next of kin, said Craig Harvey, spokesman for the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office.
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerinbed View Post
http://articles.glendalenewspress.co...e-spa-employee

April 04, 2014|By Veronica Rocha, [email protected]

A 66-year-old man died Thursday after receiving a massage at a newly opened spa in Glendale, police said.
The man was reportedly lying on his back while getting the massage at about 10:40 p.m. at the spa in the 500 block of East Broadway when he suddenly coughed and became unresponsive, Glendale police spokeswoman Tahnee Lightfoot said.
A spa employee said his eyes were closed during the massage, so she initially thought he was sleeping.
Glendale fire personnel performed CPR and transported him the Glendale Adventist Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
His identity was being withheld pending notification of next of kin, said Craig Harvey, spokesman for the Los Angeles County’s coroner’s office.
Well, that's not the worst way to go....
Unread June 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he got his Happy Ending before he left. I wonder if the therapist got her tip? Not many places open that late that are legit...
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if she got mad because he was taking too long to cum...then realized she was beating a dead horse???
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I wonder if she got mad because he was taking too long to cum...then realized she was beating a dead horse???
That was the most horrible, most insensitive post I have ever seen. However, it appears that it was well thought out. So, under the current Common Core Education System, I will pass you with an "A" because I believe that you, as a Kid, were merely expressing your inner thoughts and feelings.

You used a simple idiomatic expression and connected it to an occurrence from recent events. Long Live Common Core!
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Jeez, now I can't get that visual out of my head...thanks Kid...LOL!
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
That was the most horrible, most insensitive post I have ever seen. However, it appears that it was well thought out. So, under the current Common Core Education System, I will pass you with an "A" because I believe that you, as a Kid, were merely expressing your inner thoughts and feelings.

You used a simple idiomatic expression and connected it to an occurrence from recent events. Long Live Common Core!
The day that a board that talks about reviewing whores becomes so PC that we can't joke about jerking off a dead guy...well I guess I will retire my MPKid handle and move to Cambodia!!! Damn....I hope it happens soon!!! LOL

PS: Sorry to ruin your mental imagery for the day. If it helps maybe you could picture him doing her doggie style...dropping dead, falling on the floor and having the whole parlor MMS and all trying to lift him back onto the table before calling the paramedics so they wouldn't get caught for being a FS MP??? Hard to explain how a dead naked guy got on the floor while getting a massage!!! Does that help??? LOL
Unread June 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL
I could not stop laughing at that one Kid.
That's the way I want to go out , in my sleep and being rubbed all over by a HOT girl.
Unread June 26th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I give this 5 stars
Unread June 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

paliguy23 is infamous around these parts

Too funny....