Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 15th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default There's just something about a flashing neon signs.

That's basically it. No matter how strange my sex life gets (outside of the standard mongering), there's just something about a flashing neon sign. Like a moth to a flame, I'm sucked back in.
Unread May 15th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

i Hear ya<

I travel quite a bit and i am always getting sucked into those signs.
Unread May 15th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

So NTK if a neon sign is put on a dog collar you are in big trouble my friend LOL.
Unread May 16th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
So NTK if a neon sign is put on a dog collar you are in big trouble my friend LOL.
OK...that was down right mean. Take it Back!!
Unread May 16th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

I only joke with people I like and respect NTK. I read and enjoyed your thread and
you were very clear about not having anything to do with the dogs
Unread May 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Is there anything more annoying than a flashing neon "OPEN" sign at the AMP and its actually closed? Turn off the friggin' sign when you're leaving for the night ladies!
Unread May 17th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I only joke with people I like and respect NTK. I read and enjoyed your thread and
you were very clear about not having anything to do with the dogs
I appreciate that. (I got the joke, too.) I was VERY CLEAR!!
Unread May 17th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6942 View Post
Is there anything more annoying than a flashing neon "OPEN" sign at the AMP and its actually closed? Turn off the friggin' sign when you're leaving for the night ladies!
It is weird, how under the right circumstances, that if I see the glow of a neon OPEN or MASSAGE sign, I get the urge. I've had a resurgence of visits to some of my ATFs around town the last 2 weeks. All because, one evening, I saw the sign.
Unread May 17th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6942 View Post
you mean like the one at ancient therapy in soho on moorpark?
they are closed for remodeling BTW
Unread June 6th, 2017
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
That's basically it. No matter how strange my sex life gets (outside of the standard mongering), there's just something about a flashing neon sign. Like a moth to a flame, I'm sucked back in.
Hey NTN agree 1000%. I see that sign and my heart rate speeds up. It's Pavlov's dog all over again.
And yes yor dog Party story is Epic!