Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 7th, 2018
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Cici two years?

I was wondering if anyone has found Cici who used to work at Beauty Relax Spa #204 in Laguna Hills? It’s been a little over 2 years and I haven’t heard anything about her. Did she go somewhere else or change her name. MMS said she would be back but I have check and not yet. Respond or pm me. Thx
Unread October 11th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar sean View Post
have you ever considered Cici doesn’t want to be found ? move on. most working girls don’t want you stalking them or your love crush. they only want your cash. it’s just a job for her. business agreement; she makes you pop..you pay her...then you go away
Said like a head case Libertine who thinks he directs all actions of all mongers on this site. In case people did not notice he is using several handles attempting to be imposters of others on site here. You can usually tell by the tone that is so dogmatic dictating to you how the world and providers worlds work.
Unread October 11th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
I was wondering if anyone has found Cici who used to work at Beauty Relax Spa #204 in Laguna Hills? It’s been a little over 2 years and I haven’t heard anything about her. Did she go somewhere else or change her name. MMS said she would be back but I have check and not yet. Respond or pm me. Thx
Most guys can't catch an even break trying to get honest response from others here with "mar sean" giving out dogmatic and insulting answers to provider info requests. "mar sean" is one of the imposter handles that Libertine/Drukpa Kunley is using to the detriment of the site, which he actually has admitted in recent previous posts that he is trying to degrade the site and considers it crap since he was removed as moderator. Libertine handle is active again, and so is Drukpa Kunley, so why are no posts emanating from those handles? Because he is having too much fun using imposter handles to just try to be a mix master shit disturber. No doubt he will answer after this post. He loves the attention. A real attention whore. He just laughs and that is probably all the jollies he has. Right Lib? Dupree you got any MagicZoetrope jokes to tell the boys? I am not sure how the two of you matched up, but it was not a smooth transition with the redfish affair. Hey Lib, your name in lights? You should be spouting the Rodney King immortal phrase. Oh, I get it, you are serious about your hard not so much. Hey that's your problem, TMI here. What?
Unread October 13th, 2018
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

Marsean thanks you are great. The imposter is just an A-hole. He jumps to conclusions based on a simple request. I have more than 125 reviews and more than 300 others that didn’t get reviewed. And he thinks I’m a stalker. Then why did I wait two years to try to find her if I’m so hung up on her. Just wanted to visit if she was still working.
Unread October 14th, 2018
VIP User

Mar Sean, Calling you an A-Hole was being too kind. And your attempt at humor is the real joke. Only a real man can admit he made a mistake. I guess you will be a little boy all your life.
Unread October 14th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Marsean thanks you are great. The imposter is just an A-hole. He jumps to conclusions based on a simple request. I have more than 125 reviews and more than 300 others that didn’t get reviewed. And he thinks I’m a stalker. Then why did I wait two years to try to find her if I’m so hung up on her. Just wanted to visit if she was still working.
Yep, you got it. I really am amazed that this guy seems to be "running on empty" but how long can that last? He got taken down so he just wants to stir it up. I heard he once was a celebrity of sorts. Must be a looong time ago. Ask him if he knows Jeff Daniels. Ever see that guy's movie about a guy named Noone, with Clint Eastwood involving a yacht? I guess even Simi has marbles competitions in case he wants competition. Yeah his current handle says San Diego but he's more like a See Me type. Hurts when the marbles been slowly leaking out so he might not want that competition anyway. He's been treated fairly but his "Live and Let Live" motto got lost in the translation somewhere. Man's got to know his limitations! Hell, who knows maybe he'll redeem himself?
Unread October 16th, 2018
Shaarang

mar sean (Libertine), are you going to deny that you have on your "about me" page the motto {Live and let live}? Your posts have descended into denigrating argumentative and rebuking almost any member who responds to you. Look in the mirror. Is this all you've got? Explain your actions.
Unread October 16th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a few years since we all had the pleasure of Eileen, Has anyone seen or heard from Her? We all wait for our atf to return
Unread December 7th, 2018
VIP User

I found out what happened. She got married and had a baby. She was always telling me that someone wanted to marry her but didn’t know what to do. So She made the choice and I’m happy for her.
Unread December 8th, 2018
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I found out what happened. She got married and had a baby. She was always telling me that someone wanted to marry her but didn’t know what to do. So She made the choice and I’m happy for her.
Talking about Eileen? Did you see her tom verify?