Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 21st, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Birthday Eileen

Any News on Americas Sweetheart
Unread August 21st, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Any News on Americas Sweetheart
Why do you say, happy birthday?
Unread August 23rd, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

She told me she was born in May but you never know with her.
Her concept of truth was from time to time somewhat elastic.
Unread August 23rd, 2018
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

It was correctly stated 8/21
Unread August 23rd, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
She told me she was born in May but you never know with her.
Her concept of truth was from time to time somewhat elastic.
I like that... truth that's somewhat elastic. That one's just as good as "alternative facts"!
Unread August 20th, 2019
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Its that time of year again guys
To remember and honor the best value in the business
She is 29 this year and Im sure even more sexy than we all recall.
The best memories I personally have from this hobby are the times spent with her. The few that recieved more than a handjob know what Im talking about.
So why not join in and wish her a Happy Birthday
Unread August 20th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Get a life whore lovers!
Unread August 20th, 2019
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Works some of my best memories are with her. We both got to know her as a person not what Hardcock thinks all women are. Hey Hardcock you can stuff it up yours because I heard you like it.
Unread August 20th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Your one sick MF! You think these prostitutes that rub balls for a living and give HJ's, BJ's and spread vagina for a living like you? They like your money! Get counseling!
Unread August 20th, 2019
Banned

Diver88 likes/loves scrotum lovers! I love real women/not the ones spreading for $ loser! I recommend getting some counseling with legit! These women will lie, cheat/steal and throw you under the bus if it's either you or them! If any of you think they are your friend, get counseling immediately! Love you long time $!