Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 24th, 2018
VIP User

wunr
Default FitVietMILF any one try this one out?

i stumble on this viet milf by googling her number. she's from the OC and wanted to know if anyone has a session with her?

but still look amazing for her age.

949-664-0214

https://twitter.com/fitvietmilf/stat...55781074968576
Unread June 24th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunr View Post
i stumble on this viet milf by googling her number. she's from the OC and wanted to know if anyone has a session with her?

but still look amazing for her age.

949-664-0214

https://twitter.com/fitvietmilf/stat...55781074968576
She has also used El Clasificado. Text her and she’ll send pics. Although I haven’t met her she sounds legit. She usually uses decent hotels to work out of. She said she’s really hurting for biz with the advertising crackdown.
I have a feeling she’s high volume like that Chinese MILF that also works the Anaheim area who works with multiple cell phones as you’re porking her.

Last edited by Deezguy; August 24th, 2021 at 09:00 PM.
Unread June 24th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her once. She's all covered. OK attitude but feels rushed and mechanical.
I don't really think she looks as good as her pics but her pics are accurate.
She's def Viet.
Unread June 24th, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

No gfe but she is nice.
Unread June 26th, 2018
VIP User

SHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura aboutSHP has a spectacular aura about

I thought she quit after she got busted awhile back. Just for fun I offered her 10x her normal rate for bbfs cip. Nada. She is the closest thing there is to doing it with a blow up doll.
Unread June 28th, 2018
Junior Puppy

doobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant futuredoobied has a brilliant future

I reviewed her. Quick whambamthankyoucunt.

50 buck pounding and get out. A good game to play is if you can pound her hard enough for her to not focus on her phone during the session.
Unread June 28th, 2018
VIP User

wunr

I just tried her. the quickie is not that bad for the price range. cheaper than going to the massage.
i was pushing my luck to see if she speak greek.
she doesnt to greek.
Unread July 8th, 2018
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...she is the one that only takes it doggie so she can text the next 5 guys while you're tappin that ass. She makes a few fake sounds while texting non-stop. It's worth the $60 just to see a person so detached from what is happening to her it's like you're not even there. LOL
Unread July 11th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

Lol. Yeah I’ve been with her a few times. When you get there you’ll have to wait for the dude currently inside her to finish up then she’ll give you the ok to come to the room. Then she’ll be texting the next 10 or 20 guys while you’re fucking her. She’s cheap and does huge volume. My advice is to BYOC I think she reuses them. When I got to thinking about it one day after a session, I didn’t see her open the condom and she always puts it on and takes it off for you and she uses cheap Walmart brand hand lotion for lube. I’m pretty sure she’s too much of a cheap ass to buy new condoms for every guy she fucks in a day. I haven’t been back to see her in a long time. I used to see her quite often a few years ago.
Unread July 11th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yuck!
Good point. So foul.