Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
Somebody recorded crazy Julie in Anaheim!?

Is that the so called "Nazi"?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Yeah, that's true. Occasionally AMP or AAMP providers will let me snap a pic of them in BD suit/working attire.

There was a Chinese provider working at the 6 off of Westminster and the 405 who wanted new pics for her BP ad. After the session, she asked me to snap some with her iPhone. I tried to be serious but it was funny trying to take pics and trying to keep her face, nips and the cooter covered. LOL! I never saw her ad with my pics, tho.

Hot Damn, I would look up the chick again and try to see where she stashed them so as to put a bug in her ear to use them(if not used) or else take a new batch and make it clear for her to be sure they get used. Then when you recognize the pics, you have another talking point to go back to her with telling her look how much good those pics did for her. Then proceed to step 2. Hahaha.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

This is the guy that talked about recording girls. Maybe someone on here will recognize this place / provider???
He has many hidden cam videos out there

https://xhamster.com/movies/3780674/..._camera_8.html
Unread November 23rd, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
I can imagine and the guy probably got banned, or at minimum they might check his pockets, etc.
Yes, he got banned from the store. So now many providers are aware and check out your stuff, and scan around for suspicious objects. Especially K-girls are very cautious.
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of
Default Provider

Was able to get audio of session with well known provider.

http://www.filedropper.com/lena4
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of

The video from guy who got banned. His handle was Misfit.

https://xhamster.com/movies/2054871/...ge_parlor.html
VIP User

Here's where he got caught at Royal

https://xhamster.com/movies/2054890/...l_massage.html

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, I remember Misfit and his vid of May from VM at Bloomington.

Damn, this must have been almost 10 years ago when he first posted that link on another forum. With the amazing tech available nowadays he wouldn't have gotten caught today.

I tried recording once back in the day but all I got was a super grainy footage that made me just delete it. Nothing will be as good as real time action or even memory. Unless they come up with a watch sized super low light camera that is HD quality in the near future lol.

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookguru View Post
Was able to get audio of session with well known provider.

http://www.filedropper.com/lena4
The one in El Monte?
VIP User

Default Snap Specticles

I scored some Snap Spectacles in Westwood today. I may have to try them out at MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchriswake31 View Post
Ha, I remember Misfit and his vid of May from VM at Bloomington.

Damn, this must have been almost 10 years ago when he first posted that link on another forum. With the amazing tech available nowadays he wouldn't have gotten caught today.

I tried recording once back in the day but all I got was a super grainy footage that made me just delete it. Nothing will be as good as real time action or even memory. Unless they come up with a watch sized super low light camera that is HD quality in the near future lol.