Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 7th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Question

I've had Nuru, topless, nude, FS, bj's and etc. It gets old after a while. The best massage I had was from a beautiful Chinese woman in SG, that worked out of her house. She provided an amazing massage with surreal teasing. Surreal! I'm personally attracted to the cute girl from next door type who can do this? Or, the attractive older Asian women who can do this. The closes I've (the woman's cell was cancelled) found was a cute Thai who (very similar) gave a Thai Combo that incorporated Swedish/Thai/stretching. The massage started out therapeutic and later turned into grazing and a slow build up. Anyone have similar finds?
Unread June 8th, 2020
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default On the same boat

Same here. I m getting bored with the FS in 30min rush. Quickie etc. now I m into a good massage n a lot of teasing. N afterwards what happens happened as a bonus. I like the girl to be nude too
Unread June 8th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Yes. The Chinese woman wore a lab coat and looked very professional. Nobody has met her standard thus far. Like yourself, I just want a surreal massage with teasing /hj and maybe nude after a few sessions.
Unread June 8th, 2020
Banned

Check out my latest review. Just ok massage. The girl looks rather innocent. She acts like a Chinese concubine. I think after 1-2 meetings, I could show up, wait and tell her to go to the room, climb onto the table and I could enter, strip and mount her like whatever. Very busy place and I think high risk for. A bust. 2 ladies working