Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 17th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Appointments

I have run into trouble recently when I have an appointment. This isn’t the bait and switch that a lot of places try to get you there and say she isn’t there. They are there but they don’t want to honor your appointment. Today I had made one and I arrived 5 mins early and was asked to wait 5 mins. Ok then another guy comes in a minute later and asked for the same girl as my request. She is called out and is directed to show him to a room to wait. I protested and was told that they were very busy. They said I could get a half hr. But I wasn’t interested in that. Told them they should not take appointments if they aren’t going to honor them. They begged me to stay but I just left. At another place the mms. came in the room questioning my appointment. Asking when I had called, who I had talked to trying to give my request to someone else. I showed her my phone and my call made and was able to keep who I wanted. This is becoming a problem.
Unread February 18th, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

If you think about it these girls are there for the $ if a girl get two appts is 1 hour she doubles her chance to make additional $ if she only sees one an hour she limits her chance this makes more money for both the house and the dealer. They can’t bend time
Unread February 18th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Fuck that. Leave and don't return!
Unread February 19th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default They don’t care

Both times it wasn’t that two appointments were made just mine they were both walk ins. And they were there after me but one was moved ahead of me so I left. They don’t get my money when I get treated like that. The other time I held my ground and got my appointment.
Unread February 22nd, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Your an idiot for staying! Post some bad reviews. The bitches (typically Vietnamese) complain if you don't show up? Show up late? Or, don't tip enough? Yet, fuck u over
Unread March 24th, 2020
VIP User

Default New method

One of the places that I go to is famous for taking appointments and then trying to switch you when you are there. They are closed now for the outbreak. When it’s over and safe to go back I have a new method. I will wait till I see who I came in for my appointment before they get any of my money. That way I can split with no hassle.
Unread March 24th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

You should out those places, so we can avoid the BS
Unread March 24th, 2020
VIP User

Those places are Heavenly Asian Spa foot on Westminster and Sunny He͏a͏lt͏h on Magnolia
Unread March 24th, 2020
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute

I always give my phone number for confirmation then there is no question. It always works and they have your number anyways