Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 3rd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Just that you called it. No one stays legit. Three of the girls at SK are doing some nice extras.

Comfort was a nice place. The cute but surly woman from Oki Doki is there, but the younger gal provides a great quality massage...in all the basic ways!
Unread February 3rd, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Sunkiss info via PM only, please.
Unread February 5th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer, you have mail. A few more recommendations.
Unread February 24th, 2014
VIP User

Any updates on the Chicago Ave places?

Oki Doki, Sunkiss, T-Pro, Tao...
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post

R-32, you will realize very quickly that very few guys share here.
I am lucky in that I now have a grand total of 5 guys who share via PM consistently, and over the years I have given out so much info, it would be enough to write a book.....but no more freebies from me.

Guys give to me, they get from me.....
VIP User

I know. I have found that out, but I always am willing to try to get some talk going.
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Sua Gua,R=32,how you guys doing,i am in the same boat as you ,I feel you guys frustration jumping through the pages,matter of fact I ranted on here not to long ago,(and I say this with respect),our resident sage,yea that's you SG ,gave me some good advice,reach out to guys ,and see if they respond,if they do you have a sharing partner,if not don't give no freebies,so I say we should stop beating on a dead horse,waste of energy.
Unread February 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

My travel area is the suburbs. All I know about these places is what I read on review sites.

Quote:

Unread March 16th, 2014
VIP User

Anyone see Emily at Oki Doki lately?
Unread March 17th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

T-pro is still a whore house. Tao still has Tina and May. There is a new girl I saw the last time I was there. She's real short. Another newer girl there does a great foot massage if you ask. She's pushy about tips. Oki-Doki was still ok when I was there in January. Head up to Elegant on Grand. Jessica is not good on a first time. Might have some potential. Massage was mediocre. Lavender has more girls going legit than happy. I think they had some trouble a while back. I believe Monica went home to China for a while.