Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread October 12th, 2011
VIP User

rubrubrub
Default city must be winning

As dead as the forums are here, I'm guessing the commish is winning her war?

Fuck me.
Unread October 12th, 2011
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

not sure who is winning but I do not post and thing that is good for me. Just like the days before the internet you just have to try them all or ask a friend.
Unread October 13th, 2011
VIP User

rubrubrub

i hear ya - i post only rarely these days myself... then again, most of my faves are gone so i have nothing to post about... sharing with friends is good
Unread October 14th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

i think the posting is way down because the main poster was sua gua and he's just about done. i don't think it has anything to do with the spas closing. for every one that closes, another one opens. every girl that goes, another one comes. world's oldest profession, my brothers. nobody's going to stop it.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsita View Post
i think the posting is way down because the main poster was sua gua and he's just about done. i don't think it has anything to do with the spas closing. for every one that closes, another one opens. every girl that goes, another one comes. world's oldest profession, my brothers. nobody's going to stop it.
Well said as usual T.
The thing that goes on with the spas and owners is quite simple, but to much for the Jack boots and Norma to figure out.
It goes like this just about everytime a spa gets busted and one opens....
Spa gets busted. Owner loves the cash cow. Girls love the cash cow. City says "You cant open another spa in the same place for one year". Owner cant open another either. So he/she says to the girls....
"Who wants to own a spa in name only, or maybe I will give you a piece just for using your name"? He/ she is the bank most ofthe time
Most of the girls raise their hand like you used to do in school when the teacher asked "Who wants to wash the blackboard"?
They find a new location, ask the girls if they want to work for the "New" owner and if not they put the ad n the paper in many different cities,and there youave a new spa with "new" owners and that is why you have the same girls in different locations most of the time that we all know.
This does not hold true for the girls that make a ton of money like Lisa or others that do a partnership with other loaded massage girls via their past work or American Sugar Daddies.
Those rarely work out as jealousy and pure greed take over and the girls end up just saying "fuck it im done" like Ancient on Archer. The city did not make them close.

....and yes Tsita, I am just about done posting but not mongering.
Time will tell. Im just tired of being the lead in a million monger army.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubrubrub View Post
As dead as the forums are here, I'm guessing the commish is winning her war?

Fuck me.
The cities not winning T-R.
The Asians rarely fight back back with lawyers and court etc. They fight back with money by saying fuck you, I will open up another one with a different girl as owner, but I will still be here when its all said and done.
Read my reply to Tsita above.

Does anyone really think Yong or Alice or Peter from Elegant is going away?????? Please!
40-50K per month pays for nice houses in China.

P.S.
They hold secrets better then we Americans do. ( I am sworn to secrecy on this)
Unread October 15th, 2011
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

I'm just tired of being the lead in a million monger army.

SG, you only need to be the colonel. Let all of your generals do the mongering work.
When the colonel is in charge the soldiers follow.
OK so my military references are not that great but I think you know what I mean.
Every good army need a great leader.
Unread October 18th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

sg, you are exactly right about the Chinese not fighting through direct confrontation. Read Sun Tzu -- the Art of War. Read Mao Zedong. Read Ho Chi Minh (I know, Vietnamese, but it's the same culture). They lay low and quiet and shoot from behind the rocks and trees and melt away when the authorities come after them and then they pop up again somewhere else. (That's how George Washington beat the British, too, incidentally). That's how they've taken away the rest of the world's industrial base, too, by the way. Anyway, back to the important issue of the day: that's why this forum is more practical than thinking you're going to fight Uncle Leo in court. Lay low and communicate with your brothers.
Unread January 22nd, 2012
VIP User

Default New wards

The way I read it, Jaggoff Ald Balcer, 11th ward, is getting most of Chinatown. Now you can be sure that CT will be cooked once he gets there.
Hes a prick if you dont know him. Plays of his Vietnam era thing lke he is a fucking hero, and was/is powerful only because he is/ was Daleys boy and Rahm will protect him for quite a while.
Unread March 1st, 2012
VIP User

rubrubrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
The way I read it, Jaggoff Ald Balcer, 11th ward, is getting most of Chinatown. Now you can be sure that CT will be cooked once he gets there.
Hes a prick if you dont know him. Plays of his Vietnam era thing lke he is a fucking hero, and was/is powerful only because he is/ was Daleys boy and Rahm will protect him for quite a while.

You can bet he paid for plenty of asian pussy during his "Vietnam era" - fucking hypocrite.