Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread October 21st, 2011
VIP User

lowballer83
Default City or Suburbs

Do you seem to enjoy the AMP's in the City or Subrubs? I have had much more luck in the suburbs and feel like you get more attention from the girls.

Anyone else have the same experience?
Unread October 21st, 2011
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowballer83 View Post
Do you seem to enjoy the AMP's in the City or Subrubs? I have had much more luck in the suburbs and feel like you get more attention from the girls.

Anyone else have the same experience?
Since it blows when no one answers great questions like this, I will be happy to interject.

I think it is all up to the girl no matter where they are. If you click, you click. She could anywhere, and she is everywhere, and I love them as I find the service great everywhere as I said in another post.
Unread October 24th, 2011
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

My best experiences are always either in the ghetto or the crack houses. I seem to get lucky in these places.

In all honesty, SuaGua said it best. If you click you click, if you don't you don't. Personally, I enjoy both locals.
Unread October 24th, 2011
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

I have fun in both places. Just remember that you probably will not click with every girl.
Unread October 26th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

Personally, I MUCH prefer the Chinese girls to the Korean girls, and I find the suburbs have mostly Korean girls, while the Chinese girls are mostly found in the city. So I like the city better. On the other hand, the girls in the suburbs seem to me to be a lot less scared than the girls in the city, a lot more open, a lot more ready to get down to business.
Unread October 26th, 2011
VIP User

badman60602

Again, I agree with Tsita about the girls in the burbs being a little more willing to get to business. Oddly, you see more publicized busts in the suburbs than downtown. The city has a lot of places busted and closed, but you don't see it in the press like you do when something in naperville get closed down.
Unread March 2nd, 2012
VIP User

I now tell every girl I know who is thinking of opening up a place to not even think about Shitcago.
Fuck this next Detroit, The burbs are looking for money and taxes, and even tho they have a suspicion about massage, they are more then willing to give a business a license as it is revenue. Not a lot of $$$$$, but it is still $$$$ to the village.
Yes it is still dangerous, but I tell them they have to work smarter too.
Unread March 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Tigertime1

There seems to be a consolidation of places near Irving and Pulaski or Ashland and Chicago Aves nearby areas. They seem to get busted one after another and spread out to re open. They were good and the burbs are pretty spead out.

Bad is right. in the burbs it's big news and the papers make a big deal about it. In the city, they just close em' and we have to find out from each other.

You gotta be nice . What u give is what you get. If you treat them poorly what can you expect in return.
Oh I love when you treat me like shit.
Oh I love when you ask me to do discusting things.
Oh I love when you make me feel worse about being here than I already do.
Oh please take away any self resect which I might have left.

Some of you smell horrible, dress like pigs, never bought a bottle of mouthwash. are cheap and want shove your raunchy unprotected cocks into all their holes and expect them to want more and be happy about it.
Get a life. Learn to be a gentleman and you wil be treated a whole lot better.

It's hard to review a girl and then they tell you about some jerk who abused her. It makes you wonder if it was someone who read your review.

I'm done ranting for now. Take the advice of Sua Gua ,Tsita, Earnhardt and some of the more seasoned mongers and don't whine if you don't get what you want from that
young little girl who really only views you as a walking dollar bill.
Unread March 3rd, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigertime1 View Post
There seems to be a consolidation of places near Irving and Pulaski or Ashland and Chicago Aves nearby areas. They seem to get busted one after another and spread out to re open. They were good and the burbs are pretty spead out.

Bad is right. in the burbs it's big news and the papers make a big deal about it. In the city, they just close em' and we have to find out from each other.

You gotta be nice . What u give is what you get. If you treat them poorly what can you expect in return.
Oh I love when you treat me like shit.
Oh I love when you ask me to do discusting things.
Oh I love when you make me feel worse about being here than I already do.
Oh please take away any self resect which I might have left.

Some of you smell horrible, dress like pigs, never bought a bottle of mouthwash. are cheap and want shove your raunchy unprotected cocks into all their holes and expect them to want more and be happy about it.
Get a life. Learn to be a gentleman and you wil be treated a whole lot better.

It's hard to review a girl and then they tell you about some jerk who abused her. It makes you wonder if it was someone who read your review.

I'm done ranting for now. Take the advice of Sua Gua ,Tsita, Earnhardt and some of the more seasoned mongers and don't whine if you don't get what you want from that
young little girl who really only views you as a walking dollar bill.
My guy!! Well said as usual.
You do realize that what you said is beyond some mongers threshhold of intelligence.
Unread March 5th, 2012
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about
Default from Bangkok

hallelujah brother. I have been to a new place a couples of times before I left for Bangkok. I was happy both times. Just treated her right and she was happy to help me out.