Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

luvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant future
Default Papasan Theories

So a year ago I visited a new place and lady running the desk had provided HE at another location. During massage, she told me another girl from old place was there but her husband is cop so don't try anything with her. Other girl was younger and cuter so of course I tried her and sure enough she gave HE also. She later told me she was taking medical leave and not to try HE with other girls because of new management. Several months later I went back to see if she was back and hooked up with another girl that was her friend. She allowed me to play with her tits but was self serve only. I was told my fave wasn't coming back.

Fast forward six months, I go in to scope out talent and there is now a younger guy running the front door. I asked for previous girl but he didn't recognize the name and offered me someone new.

Question is, what is your experience with places that have guys running the front? Do they tend to be legit or can good times be had?
Unread July 26th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Good times definitely can be had with a papasan upfront. They could an be a lackey, who doesn't give a shit. They could be an owner who is in on what's going on. Or, anything in-between. Of course, they could also be a straight owner or manager and want to run a legit house.
Unread July 26th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I remember the guy who ran the old Animal Clinic #5. Creepy SOB. But, he left me with a FOB young lady for over an hour, after I paid my 30min. He literally told me to stay until he got back. We were the only ones there! She was nervous, but he said something to her and you could tell she was compliant or ok with it after. She started out reserved, but we got it going on, eventually, after she realized I wasn't an ax murderer.

Then there was the young guy who ran the Q Spa on Magnolia and Chapman. He was a straight up gang member. I only went 3 times. On the last visit, there were a bunch of hoodlums, sitting in there cars right in front, and he was out talking to them. All young and tough looking. (The girls were smoking too. But you know the Viet girls, they want $$ just to FS.)
Unread July 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
I remember the guy who ran the old Animal Clinic #5. Creepy SOB. But, he left me with a FOB young lady for over an hour, after I paid my 30min. He literally told me to stay until he got back. We were the only ones there! She was nervous, but he said something to her and you could tell she was compliant or ok with it after. She started out reserved, but we got it going on, eventually, after she realized I wasn't an ax murderer.
The guy who ran the Animal Clinic #5 was definitely the creepiest SOB in the history of Papasans. His recruiting tactics were unethical...he would recruit 18 year old FOB viets with false pretenses as to what they were really going to do, then blackmail them. There was a lawsuit filed against him and it got newspaper coverage. He's the reason there are human trafficking task forces created that now target your run of the mill willing participant providers and mamasan/papasans who hire providers who already know what they're getting into.
Unread July 27th, 2017
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

plenty of places have papasans and the girls provide services. Chen's Medical in Santa Monica and Oceanside Massage in Venice just to name some on the West side.
Unread July 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Air massage or whatever it is called has a papasan who is very weird and looks like he's on something
Unread July 28th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The guy who ran the Animal Clinic #5 was definitely the creepiest SOB.......There was a lawsuit filed against him and it got newspaper coverage......
No, Shit?? I always thought I was up on matters. Didn't know. But, I'm not surprised. WOW! Yeh, he was no good.
Unread July 29th, 2017
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Many years ago, there used to be an older guy at Skin Paradise at their old location. I got FS there a couple times, but then a provider said the old guy listened in and "got horny" if he heard fucking. And from then on, it was HE only. Not sure what that implied: that he harrassed the girls or made them do him...
Unread July 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Do Lady Boy Papasan's qualify under this topic?

If so, then the Ladyboy who worked front desk at "Sawadi" on Santa Monica Blvd near Virgil... You'd go in asking for a female and as he would show you back to the room, he would try to talk you into picking him instead!!!

Eventually, and shortly before that place closed up, word was that he got caught stealing from the till, and owner booted him out!

As far as I know, (although I had not been up there) Sawadi had a second floor where some nasty raunchy stuff would go down. But there was also the back room that is way past the restroom where FS was offered by a couple of the older girls. Otherwise, the younger babes only offered HJ in the front rooms.
Unread July 31st, 2017
VIP User

luvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant futureluvnlbfms has a brilliant future

Based on feedback here, I was willing to give it a go, went back and this time was greeted by provider wearing scrubs. I asked for the previous provider that I knew was no longer there and walked again. So now I'm opening this up, anyone had luck with masseuse that wears scrubs?