Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 13th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Who is she?

Ok, so I was driving by china town that’s what I call the 626 area you guys know why.. I see this Nail salon and spa advertising waxing and massage in small letters on the front window.. the place was closed due to Covid19. I get the number from the window, looked it up and boom, they’re on yelp and they also have a website.. they actually do offer waxing and body massage and you can also schedule appointments thru the website. So I wanted to see what happens if I schedule a massage appointment. So I scheduled it and then I get a text saying my appointment has been “accepted” I’m like wait, if the Nail salon is closed how come they have accepted my appointment for massage? Mmm, weird. So I decided to email them to confirm my appointment and no answer, so I said maybe it’s an automatic system that accepts the appointments... since there was no answer I went ahead and cancelled the appointment on the website and then I get this text message from a Vietnamese girl because her name was on the text saying, I’m really looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.. please confirm you will show up Saturday 10am. Then I’m like what the fuck? so I click the link on the text and I confirmed the appointment..then I also get another text saying your appointment has been confirmed. What? I thought they are closed... I called the number to actually confirm my appointment and a guy answered and tells me they’re currently closed.. WTF? So who is this girl that is looking forward to see me on Saturday? Is she the massage therapists? She must have access to the website or she must get a notifications when a massages appointment is requested or cancel.
Unread August 13th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Name, number of the place? Website? Let me try.
Unread August 13th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforyoutodo View Post
Name, number of the place? Website? Let me try.
OK here’s the deal, I called the guy again. He is the managetr and not owner of the nail spa and he sounds gay. He said that the website it’s an automated system that takes and confirms appointments. So I ask him, this automated system also sends personalize text messages to your phone? He said no that has to be done by the website administration personnel. He asked me did you get a text? I said yes but I delete it, then he said OK don’t worry about it, it was probably a mistake. So I ask him then my appointment has been canceled right and he said yes. Now here’s the deal, the text I got it was pretty much obvious that was sent either by the owner or massage lady but her name is Christina Tran. Obviously this guy has no access to the administration of the web And the text was personalize as looking forward to see you on Saturday at 10am... so I will show up to the appointment and find out if she’s there or not if she is hopefully I will have a good time, if she’s not somebody’s messing with me.
Unread August 13th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
OK here’s the deal, I called the guy again. He is the managetr and not owner of the nail spa and he sounds gay. He said that the website it’s an automated system that takes and confirms appointments. So I ask him, this automated system also sends personalize text messages to your phone? He said no that has to be done by the website administration personnel. He asked me did you get a text? I said yes but I delete it, then he said OK don’t worry about it, it was probably a mistake. So I ask him then my appointment has been canceled right and he said yes. Now here’s the deal, the text I got it was pretty much obvious that was sent either by the owner or massage lady but her name is Christina Tran. Obviously this guy has no access to the administration of the web And the text was personalize as looking forward to see you on Saturday at 10am... so I will show up to the appointment and find out if she’s there or not if she is hopefully I will have a good time, if she’s not somebody’s messing with me.

Legit: Good work. Give the result when you go through with stop. I don't like getting burned by a no show. If it were me would text back to try to double confirm and ask if she has another cell number so you can tell her "If there is any change, so we can reconfirm or set up a meet somewhere, if problem there". If she does offer direct voice you can probably smooth over the chances of her really showing or meeting up somewhere. Recently had some experience like that with text responses with Indies. You know if they take voice call they are looking for the business. Still meeting is one thing. How it plays out is another in terms of service. If it works you should review the session and any communication issues, at least on this thread, so we know if it woiks o not.. Tanks.
Unread August 16th, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Legit: Good work. Give the result when you go through with stop. I don't like getting burned by a no show. If it were me would text back to try to double confirm and ask if she has another cell number so you can tell her "If there is any change, so we can reconfirm or set up a meet somewhere, if problem there". If she does offer direct voice you can probably smooth over the chances of her really showing or meeting up somewhere. Recently had some experience like that with text responses with Indies. You know if they take voice call they are looking for the business. Still meeting is one thing. How it plays out is another in terms of service. If it works you should review the session and any communication issues, at least on this thread, so we know if it woiks o not.. Tanks.
Ok, so I didn’t want have any surprises and I really wanted to see if this chick was real! I decided to head over there early and check her out as she show up to open the nail spa and go inside. So I parked right in front of the nail spa but on the parking spaces facing the other way so she won’t see me and I will be checking the rear view mirror when she shows up. Well the moment of truth came, she was 15 minutes early and all I can say is Yuck super Yuck!! She was definitely uglier than Howard Stern, very short viet lady with a really thick body. Her face was definitely a 3 out of 10. I didn’t waste no time so I headed to see Lina two blocks away from there and when I got there she was just getting off the car and she was looking fine... I’m so glad the other lady was so ugly because Lina and I had an amazing time... first customer, told her to lock the door and she did... I told her I wanted no interruptions from other mongers as I enjoy her delicious kitty..Mmmm she didn’t want to but then she said fine but go easy on me and I said sure baby.. oh man she gets so wet and moans like if there is no tomorrow..we had an awesome time.... will be back for more!
Unread August 16th, 2020
VIP User

Temptinginla will become famous soon enough

What wait a minute so the girl held up her end of the bargain but you did not?
Where is this Lina chick thanks
Unread August 16th, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptinginla View Post
What wait a minute so the girl held up her end of the bargain but you did not?
Where is this Lina chick thanks
Hey tempting, I think you would’ve left too if you had seen how she look. Anyway, Lina is at 3034 S Hacienda Blvd. Hacienda heights. 626-322-5721 make sure you ask for her. She is the one who has the phone so she texts back when you get in touch with her.