Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
She told me the same price, I went ahead and made an appointment to see her today at 6 pm. Unfortunately I had a minor accident this morning and I had to cancel my appointment. I have bruised ribs so I'm going to be out of action at least for a week. I intend to see her as soon as I can, I googled her address and found a photo of the house where she works out of. Stay safe out there!!
Punch or anybody else, have you actually seen this girl? Her rate of 200 for 3 hours and her list of services translated, "Crystal Love Tour. Uniform temptation chest push. Addict. Oral sex before sex.", sounds like our WeChat scammer friends.
Earlier this evening, she gave me an Anaheim address located on La Palma. The street view looks to be some bungalow apartments but right across the street is... a CVS pharmacy. She also sent a pic.
The address that Libertine was given does appear to be urban apartments. No CVS in sight but there is a Ralph's close by.
So, nobody has been asked to pay in iTunes cards?
Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

punch is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not seen this girl yet, but planning on it. Will most likely scope the place out before I actually go in. After reading all other comments I'm a little hesitant to go in
Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Punch or anybody else, have you actually seen this girl? Her rate of 200 for 3 hours and her list of services translated, "Crystal Love Tour. Uniform temptation chest push. Addict. Oral sex before sex.", sounds like our WeChat scammer friends.
Earlier this evening, she gave me an Anaheim address located on La Palma. The street view looks to be some bungalow apartments but right across the street is... a CVS pharmacy. She also sent a pic.
The address that Libertine was given does appear to be urban apartments. No CVS in sight but there is a Ralph's close by.
So, nobody has been asked to pay in iTunes cards?
Got the same addr. Same info and price.
Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

Forget it guys, I texted her and told her I was on my way. She told me to text her when I was near by. So actually I was never there but I was calling her bluff, I texted her and told her I was by her house and was walking towards her door. she immediately text back and told me not to come to door, she told me to go either to CVS or 7-11 and buy $200.00 worth of ITunes card. I texted her back and told I'm by your door, she said, "no buy no come out" LOl!!
Unread July 5th, 2016
VIP User

I finally told her no I won't buy card, she then came down on her price told me 100 cards 100 cash. I finally asked, your're scam? ha, ha, ha. she responded by texting back fuck you scam, go to hell, waste my time.
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Called Her Bluff

Haha! They're getting smarter by not initially telling you to go to CVS or 7-11. It's still easy to figure out when they present you with the list of services and the unbelievable rate.
I was recently contacted by one saying she was located in a Westminster mobile home court. Same fee and menu. Told me not to go to the door but to wait outside and have the iTunes cards available.
From the convenience of my home, I told her I was waiting outside the mobile home. I said neighbors were staring at me but I didn't have iTunes cards. I had cash. She (he) kept insisting that I get the cards until I busted her and said I knew she was a scam. I got the same "FUCK YOU" goodbye.
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
I finally told her no I won't buy card, she then came down on her price told me 100 cards 100 cash. I finally asked, your're scam? ha, ha, ha. she responded by texting back fuck you scam, go to hell, waste my time.
If you mongers are contacted and have the time, keep wasting their time by lying. Maybe they'll get fed up and go away.
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

I just sent her a WeChat message. Told her 30 minutes to her place and asked for apartment number. She said she will meet outside. Different M.O. I'm still home and will message in 30.
Unread July 5th, 2016
Dude at Large

Wasted her. Got told to fuck off. Wasting her time. I wonder what reporting them in WeChat does? Probably nothing!
Unread July 5th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Wasted her. Got told to fuck off. Wasting her time. I wonder what reporting them in WeChat does? Probably nothing!
I have received messages from a few "girls" that were flagged with warnings from Wechat saying that these users had been reported, though I don't recall now if it was stated what they did. The messages did appear to go through, though, albeit with a caveat attached.