Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 12th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Thank you Fans

I just logged back on after weeks? I have hardcock impersonators, anti hardcock impersonators and there is even a floppy cock pedophile group that I’m glad NOT to be part of. Now, rubratings is gone (I found the article/idiots like you posting how to lick vaginas/buttocks licking). Guys, people read this! Do you really think LE doesn’t have a membership? You guys are just ruining it for everyone else with your fragile egos! Dumb!
Unread May 12th, 2022
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Mar (your black) Sean, quit fantasizing. I’m not part of your pedophile, buttocks licking or homosexual group! I think it’s time you get a life, stop the mess you call life and insulting me or gas lighting me just shows how much power I have over you. Your just a pathetic little black man with a serious addiction. Please send more insults, playground child!
Unread May 13th, 2022
Banned

Interesting. That’s what I stated your on? Can’t you be more creative? Here is the sad part, you have a fragile ego and it’s funny to see how you like to accuse (gas lighting) others of being gay? You are really very immature and childish. Who writes 5 paragraph details on how great you are with orally satisfying prostitutes who you pay? Or, who writes how they enjoy licking the buttocks of masseuses? You have no credibility! I’ve posted a few ads on dating/fetish websites and I’m fucking two fwb’s. I don’t pay like you! If you where all that
Unread May 13th, 2022
Banned

Actually, I’m logging off. I have game and I have two Fwb’s. So, go troll your whore website