Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 29th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoerectus View Post
You're deluding yourself, MPkid. One day, karma will get you. Check out the chart from Wikipedia (N.B.: for a man performing vaginal sex, chlamydia 30-50%, gonorrhea 22%, HPV 40-50%.). Did I read in one of your earlier posts that you are married?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venerial_disease
Odds of transmission per unprotected sexual act with an infected person
Known risks Possible or unknown risks Performing oral sex on a man With anal to oral practices:

Performing oral sex on a woman

Receiving oral sex—man

Receiving oral sex—woman

Vaginal sex—man

Vaginal sex—woman

Anal sex—insertive

Anal sex—receptive

Anilingus
I was joking...Kim is a dangerous mess waiting to happen. But after seeing these figures I'm just gonna stay home and jack off with latex gloves and a condom....with alcohol as lube!!!!
Unread May 29th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Please keep in mind that these stats cover all orientations and lifestyles. For example, along with HIV, syphilis is currently found at higher levels in the Gay community than elsewhere (and is also more prevalent in the South). So when you see relatively high rates for syphilis infection listed under Anal Sex, well, surprise! surprise! It ain't Motel Kim spreading that around.

This is not to say that Safe Sex is a stupid waste of time. Just be aware how stats are manipulated by those with agendas, which are not always the agendas they claim to have.
Unread May 29th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

I don't think there is any agenda in these statistics, AsianSam, but you do make a valid point about the stats possibly covering all lifestyles--except for the ones that are specifically hetero--"Vaginal Sex-Man" and "Vaginal Sex-Woman." And it is the "Vaginal Sex-Man" statistics that should be most alarming for those of you who like to do bb vaginal sex with the girls. The rates for getting chlamydia, gonorrhea and HPV from an infected partner are rather scary. True, modern day medicine can cure all of these (at least the first two--I'm not sure about HPV), but do you really want to go through that, especially if you're married?
Also, I don't know why they don't list the transmission odds for every disease they list with each category of sex--probably they don't know but just list it as a possible risk. And this is Wikipedia, which is sometimes just a jumble of factoids with no clear organization. I guess their point is, if you're doing anything with anybody, you can get just about anything.
Unread December 22nd, 2013
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
This is good news since I don't do drugs....I guess I can do BB anal with Kim and not have to worry much?? SWEET!!!
Keep in mind that I'm certainly not advocating either BBFS or BB anal, as there are plenty of other nasties you can pick up along the way. I'm merely pointing out that the HIV virus itself is rather weak, and the chances of transmission are quite low if you take care of your body and are in normally good health. The biggest vectors for HIV infection have been due to people with weakened immune systems due to drug usage, other STD's, or a combination of both.
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
.. I'm merely pointing out that the HIV virus itself is rather weak, and the chances of transmission are quite low if you take care of your body and are in normally good health. The biggest vectors for HIV infection have been due to people with weakened immune systems due to drug usage, other STD's, or a combination of both.
I don't know if I'd go that far. I think you can get it if you have an open wound or cut and the person's fluids have a high viral load- I don't think you have to be immunocompromised. The thing about BB providers is the unknown amount and types of fluids; you are probably dealing with other bb seekers' semen as well.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
I don't know if I'd go that far. I think you can get it if you have an open wound or cut and the person's fluids have a high viral load- I don't think you have to be immunocompromised. The thing about BB providers is the unknown amount and types of fluids; you are probably dealing with other bb seekers' semen as well.
What about Magic?
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
What about Magic?
Yes, exactly.
Unread December 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester

What about Magic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Yes, exactly.
Does anyone really think he got HIV from fucking hot young female pro ball groupies? He got it from packing fudge. Hopefully he will one day man up and come out of the closet.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Does anyone really think he got HIV from fucking hot young female pro ball groupies? He got it from packing fudge. Hopefully he will one day man up and come out of the closet.
I know people with a background in immunology who have another theory - illegal use of steroids under less than sanitary conditions. Foreign matter inadvertently injected into the bloodstream can create apparently havoc and create all sorts of immune system reactions.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Hey Wolfie, if you recall, this thread started as a lecture from the other side of the room. From the side that whines about big tippers "ruining it for everyone" and brags about how smart they are because they saved $20 by low-balling some girl and sticking to their guns until she grudgingly accepted their offer. I think there will always be two sides to this story, and neither side should lecture others on tipping. It's a personal thing. Tip what you want and don't worry about what others are doing.

Now let's discuss that other great monger controversy: what are the rules for when a girl can be called a GFE! Lol
Uhhh... I always overtip. And I'm always kind and respectful...even when I'm treated like crap (few exceptions)...even then I just chalk it up to TOFFIT. That's how pudgy middle aged guys get the best sex. If I'm low on cash, there's always the chance (hence my moniker) that I can talk or squeeze my way into something good. Honey is always sweeter than vinegar....