Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 7th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
This wechat girl ID# xyd4412 contacted me last night around 12 midnight and asked me if I wanted to come over to her place in orange. She said she is 21 and here is some info she provided on her services. I had to translate most of the chatting we had and I agree to see her on the weekend.

200 2小时,500包夜,服务有鸳鸯浴,漫游,接吻,69式,无套口交,深喉口暴,爱爱 200 2 hour, 500 night services have showers, roaming, kissing, 69, without oral sex, deep throat, and love
"无套口交" means "BBBJ," not "without oral sex." "深喉口暴" means "deep throat CIM." The translations are often grossly inaccurate.

Just make sure she wants cash. Any other type of payment is suspect.
Unread June 7th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

That ones a scam because she text me and gave me a cvs on mid-wilshire. Obviously no where near orange.
Unread June 7th, 2016
Junior Puppy

roguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to beholdroguela is a splendid one to behold

I received the same text from "Bella" with instruction to go to a CVS in Torrance. I didn't stick around to the point of a request for a card but I'm sure that is where it was headed.
Unread June 7th, 2016
Junior Puppy

kyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to beholdkyloren33 is a splendid one to behold

Besides the two with reviews are there any other wechat id's that are real out there?
AliceLoveYou999 seems good. Booker gave me his number to text him. Very good at responding. I haven't seen any of the girls yet.
Unread June 9th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Checkout WeChat ID: LA3622595, G16267802526, zhhwan-6688 and 16262316186
Unread June 9th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Thanks Have you seen these girls on those id's
Unread June 9th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Help a Non-WeChat user. What is the "Scam" if not paying with cash? I know this must be a conversation in another thread, but I'm lazy. And, likely it will help the lurkers who aren't so willing to ask.
Unread June 9th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Help a Non-WeChat user. What is the "Scam" if not paying with cash? I know this must be a conversation in another thread, but I'm lazy. And, likely it will help the lurkers who aren't so willing to ask.
A scam is easy to identify. What you think is some hottie, sends you a message in Chinese that translates to her working part time. The rest of the message roughly translates to what services are offered and a rate of a couple hundred dollars for multiple hours. If you agree to meet they will give you an address that is most likely a CVS, Walgreens or 7-11. When you message back and tell them that this is a retail store they will tell you they live close and they will meet you in the parking lot and take you back to their place. There are more defining parts to this scam like pay for services using iTunes cards or give them your phone number for verification. If you recognize these characteristics, you can count on it being a scam.
I've screwed with them a few times and told them I was waiting in the lot (actually miles away) and I insist on paying with cash. They would ask me for my phone number to voice verify and I would ask them to use the WeChat voice call feature. At that point they would figure out who is actually scamming who and tell me to fuck off. Once, I actually spoke to one of them on WeChat voice call and he said, "Fuck you! Suck you cock!" He sucks my cock???
Unread June 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
A scam is easy to identify. What you think is some hottie, sends you a message in Chinese that translates to her working part time. The rest of the message roughly translates to what services are offered and a rate of a couple hundred dollars for multiple hours. If you agree to meet they will give you an address that is most likely a CVS, Walgreens or 7-11. When you message back and tell them that this is a retail store they will tell you they live close and they will meet you in the parking lot and take you back to their place. There are more defining parts to this scam like pay for services using iTunes cards or give them your phone number for verification. If you recognize these characteristics, you can count on it being a scam.
I've screwed with them a few times and told them I was waiting in the lot (actually miles away) and I insist on paying with cash. They would ask me for my phone number to voice verify and I would ask them to use the WeChat voice call feature. At that point they would figure out who is actually scamming who and tell me to fuck off. Once, I actually spoke to one of them on WeChat voice call and he said, "Fuck you! Suck you cock!" He sucks my cock???
While the gift card payment angle is obviously suspect, I'm wondering what they can do with just your phone number. I'd be worried about that too, but I don't know what exactly the danger is. Any ideas? Just curious.
Unread June 9th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
While the gift card payment angle is obviously suspect, I'm wondering what they can do with just your phone number. I'd be worried about that too, but I don't know what exactly the danger is. Any ideas? Just curious.
Don't give it out! They were saying they need a voice verification. Simply tell them that they can contact using WeChat voice call feature. Of course, they won't use it. They will insist on that phone number. You are right in thinking they will probably use it for some nefarious purpose.