Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 1661 west Broadway #10 anaheim

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...as-21/38542382

I went to this Latina MP a couple of months ago and had a horrible experience (read my review). They post 6X’s a day on Backpage. I only see (2) old reviews on this place….with the # of Backpage postings, surely some of you mongers have visited……..can you please post reviews or post some 411 here on your experience?
Unread February 10th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

sooooo quiet out there.......I know that some of you mongers have visited. Was your experience as bad as mine and you are just ashamed to disclose that you went there?

Its ok to just say "been there, won't go back" or "best I ever had, now my new ATF" or "went there, lost my lunch" we dont judge here at MRP.
Unread February 11th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
sooooo quiet out there.......I know that some of you mongers have visited. Was your experience as bad as mine and you are just ashamed to disclose that you went there?

Its ok to just say "been there, won't go back" or "best I ever had, now my new ATF" or "went there, lost my lunch" we dont judge here at MRP.
Never been but appreciate the review/warning and location details. I will avoid.
Unread March 14th, 2014
VIP User

WTF???????

So this thread has been viewed over 400 times, this LMP posts several times a day, every day on Backpage and yet none of you LMP visitors will throw a little 411 at this thread to describe your experience at this LMP?

Have you had such a great experience that you don’t want to share? Or is it the case were you had such a horrible experience that you are just too embarrassed to share?
Unread March 19th, 2014

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default broadway

from the looks of it, this joint is nearby "broadway aromatherapy" or IS "broadway aromatherapy." maybe this joint got sold to the latinas , but used to be Korean run. I never went here cuz from what I know, the boys in blue travel the route from their HQ on broadway and harbor down toward euclid to all the donut shops. i monger further away from city hall as i can
Unread July 28th, 2014
Junior Puppy

57chevy

#10 has old latinas and its a dump