Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 1st, 2016
VIP User

Rawrats
Default Ace in El Monte

Anyone know status of Ace Massage? Called everyday since before Christmas during different times of the day and no answer, only answering machine. Sent text to MMS Rose and Ellie, no response back. Would drive by to check it out but it is about 45 miles one way. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Unread January 1st, 2016
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

They are closed they were busted!
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

Rawrats

Really? Do u know when? Are they going to open up again?
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

Crazy, I went into see Ellie on 12/19 and ended up with Summer. Must have been busted the following week. Close call.
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

I was there on the 20th-they were open (I had called but no one was answering the phone) so figured something was going on but I would go there anyway just in case as I noted in my review. Then the acting mamasson played dumb and/or didn't speak much English.
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

I was there in early Dec and saw Ellie...she told me that they sold the place and she was leaving for China again. She said Rose, Susan and her were going to take an extended vacation and not work for the new owners. Then a few days later a monger said they were raided and the place was going to close shop at year end. I went there on New Years Day after getting blue balls from Sara at Pacific and the place was closed...so I wen to King Taco instead. I know Susan and Ellie from other shops, so I'm pretty sure they will work somewhere else soon. It's only been a months but i sure miss Ellie's BBBj
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

azncat

Another website indicated that they were busted on the Monday after Thanksgiving and told their business license was not going to be renewed when it expired at year's end. Ellie has been MIA and I saw Jenny mid December and she was mum. I made mention of it in a review that still has yet to be posted after 10+ days.
Unread January 2nd, 2016
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

The new owner may be just to get a new city permit.
Susan, Cici and Rose may have been spooked and don;t wanna work there anymore.
Unread January 3rd, 2016
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

went there twice..once on the 23rd and once on the 30th. they were closed. there was a sign that said closed for remodel but who knows?
Unread January 7th, 2016
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

Just drove by tonight again and it's still close. I'm gonna miss this place.