Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 9th, 2020
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about
Arrow By Town: What's it Worth?

Whats going rate, town by town, OTD damage for bj and CFS in parlors? Either with or W/O massage.
Unread October 13th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

The rates are out of control! I used to get a great massage, oral, rim and FS for 100 tip. Now, it's like 100-120 for some nuru? You can still (mostly Asian). If you guys continue to pay this, it will become worst? You can easily pay $60 hour and tip $60? Really? I found a great place (mirrors/music/great table) where they get nude, HJ, facesit, daty for 100-120! The nuru is a rip off!
Unread October 13th, 2020
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
The rates are out of control! I used to get a great massage, oral, rim and FS for 100 tip. Now, it's like 100-120 for some nuru? You can still (mostly Asian). If you guys continue to pay this, it will become worst? You can easily pay $60 hour and tip $60? Really? I found a great place (mirrors/music/great table) where they get nude, HJ, facesit, daty for 100-120! The nuru is a rip off!
Yeah, agree the nuru is a way to distract you from getting the real. Costa Mesa maybe has the most of those joints.

So the thread was pretty much asking guys to get the oral and bang, including the house fee and tip(out the door)what is going rate in each town. That would give everybody a guide which cities are the best bargains. Granted different places cost different, some times by nationality, sometimes by first class places, etc. Just say your average bbbj or cbj and FS menu and name the town. If guys are honest what is out there if we had basically a list by town by town, the gradual jacking up rates may slow if more clients go where it is reasonable and the competition would normalize the rates. As is now certain towns will give any reason to boost rates. After a while, it becomes accepted. I'm all in for really good performance and have no problem to reward according to service. But just talking about standard service and expectations to keep it simple.
Unread October 14th, 2020
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Westminster 1.4 out the door or less.
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

does the 1.4 include the house fee?
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
does the 1.4 include the house fee?
Yes, out the door (OTD) means total including door fee and tip.

That is being generous in Westminster. I think we all know there are many places that all available for less. Just saying should cover no matter where in that town you go.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderland View Post
Westminster 1.4 out the door or less.

Without stating what services you have this is meaningless.

In Westminster, OTD, $100 for HR - Massage and HE with mutual touch is pretty standard. $80 if no mutual touch. I'm not interested in FS at AMPs, so normally don't spend anymore.
Unread October 15th, 2020
VIP User

[quote=RoyalCrown;97888]Without stating what services you have this is meaningless.

In Westminster, OTD, $100 for HR - Massage and HE with mutual touch is pretty standard. $80 if no mutual touch. I'm not interested in FS at AMPs, so normally don't spend anymore.[/QUOTE

RoyalCrown: Read the Question that the thread was started about. It did focus on particular service.

"Whats going rate, town by town, OTD damage for bj and CFS in parlors? Either with or W/O massage."

OTD damage means total cost including house fee and tip.

bj means blow job.

CFS means Covered Full Service.

Total cost out the door for specified services with or without massage. That was the question many hope to get to compare town by town. Nothing's cut in stone. Just what your experience has been for those services and name a town. Areas have a bigger cost range than town by town, so not as useful for comparison purposes. Make more sense now?