Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 8th, 2018
Junior Puppy

bigdick10 is infamous around these parts
Default Massage with Happy Ending! Where?

Folk,
I’m new to the area, then I’m looking for any recommendations in O.C of a therapist or parlor that provide massage + hand job!
If yes, please PM me.

Thank you!
Unread January 8th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdick10 View Post
Folk,
I’m new to the area, then I’m looking for any recommendations in O.C of a therapist or parlor that provide massage + hand job!
If yes, please PM me.

Thank you!
You've come to the right place. Lots of data in the review section. Give some of these places a try and report back.
Unread January 10th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
You've come to the right place. Lots of data in the review section. Give some of these places a try and report back.
BigDick, Royal gave you best starting advise right off. Look in your immediate area on site and after seeing places and providers reviews, next move is yours. Plus your follow up review on here is always appreciated.
Unread January 10th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

What Royal Crown and Marsean said!
Unread January 11th, 2018
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
BigDick, Royal gave you best starting advise right off. Look in your immediate area on site and after seeing places and providers reviews, next move is yours. Plus your follow up review on here is always appreciated.
You may have to do multiple searches to find stuff in your area. Some on the site have trouble with figuring out what area they are in. I've seen reviews for the high desert by address classified as San Diego ans vice versa. In the pre cell phone era you could use a an area code only in the phone search but even that gets real blurry these days.

Good hunting