Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 30th, 2016
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing you won't be sharing the Thai gals info?

Could use a Thai snack today
Unread October 30th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I will have this one tied up all day sorry for that but I will have at least one feast in your honor
Unread October 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
I now have a serious man crush on Trump just like you, and ever since the FBI great news broke on Friday that launched my priapism I have been cruising at the Slammer Sex Club http://www.slammerclub.com and the glory hole partying has been awesome and non-stop you will get your rocks off and enjoy all the hot wet fun at the 'Cum Share Your Man Juice And Corn Hole For Donald Trump Rally" Marsean, cum join your other very enthusiastic XY Trump supporters this Sunday in Silver Lake at 3688 Beverly Blvd. at 10:00 pm

Jeez...and I always gave you credit for being hetero...but now your summer stories come into focus...maybe Hillary will take you for a troll if you beg her and offer her some jewelry...Why would you do that?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Lib sounds like my day was much better spent with my little Thai friend who has been worshiping my dick giving me three bj's and riding me cg until she was a colapsing sweaty
mess saying thank you thank you and hugging me and kissing my neck while I could still feel her vj pulsing on my dick
And I get to replay that again Sunday and in my head anytime
A much better movie than seeing a screeching pantsuit
lmccj...you had me at "collapsing sweaty mess...her vj pulsing on my dick"

A great movie to play over and over...No need to turn on the TV and see that fake phony smile on that HRC face of deceit and contempt..
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
This is the biggest joke on the American people possibly in the history of our nation. All one has to do is look at the smug look on HRC's face in that video to know that SHE knows nothing is going to happen with regards to this latest scandal. If a video came out in HD with a time stamp of today showing Hillary torturing a puppy to death while laughing, it still wouldn't be enough to cause her to lose the "election"! You see...in order for her to actually lose the election there would have to BE an election and since there is NO election she will be named president as planned.

Yeah, we only get the Dog and Pony show.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yeah, we only get the Dog and Pony show.
And we'll continue to get it "doggy style" for as long as this country lasts...or at least until I can move to Cambo!!!
Shaarang

Good leverage in Doggy Style, Oh Yeah!

https://youtu.be/cG30hVAnFW4
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Good leverage in Doggy Style, Oh Yeah!
like this
-------->>>>

Last edited by Libertine; May 10th, 2017 at 12:04 AM.
Unread November 1st, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
like this
-------->>>>

Hell Yeah...Drill Down Deep!