Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 6th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Default How many strokes is enough?

After getting a Manzilian wax most waxing girls apply hot or cold oil on your manhood to relief some skin irritations. But some girls they stroke and rub your manhood way to much, more than is needed and then you can tell she wants you to cum. How many strokes is enough to tell she wants you to cum?

This happened to me this weeekend in San Gabriel valley at a nail salon.. she did made me cum.
Unread July 7th, 2020
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Where or stfu?
Unread July 7th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

legitman,

do you get a Mazillian wax every week? it seems like it.
Unread July 7th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
legitman,

do you get a Mazillian wax every week? it seems like it.
Every 3 weeks, as soon as my hair is at the minimum length, I go for it... it’s so delightful when they’re applying the oil on your junk and rubbing it all over with strokes, you can tell when they are trying to make you cum...when I got the hard on after applying the power in my junk she ask right away, are you Latino? Said yes, Puerto Rican.. then she just luaughs and says I know latino always happy when I wax..
Unread July 10th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Your one sick puppy! Maybe 1 for you! Sicko
Unread July 10th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

Legitman, i have only had the Manizillan shave, Next time i will try the waxing. Hopefully somewhere in HB