Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 6th, 2015
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough
Default I am so so so so happy today

I went to Target this morning to purchase Gold Bond Powder. To my surprise, they now sell this in a spray bottle. Going forward, no need to do a backwards sommersault and pour powder on your a-hole cock and balls. Now, all is good. Take the spray bottle and spray. For all you stinky sweaty mongers out there...yeah you know who you are...oh wait, no you don't. Okay for everyone out there, buy yourself some Gold Bond and spray it all around your private areas and bunghole you will feel cool and smell fresh....which would make all the ladies happy too....so so so so many times I have been sitting at a spa talking....a monger walks out and the gal grabs the air freshener to spray the room and then complains about how bad the guy who just left smelled. really sick and disgusting. no wonder why some of you can't get laid...not only are you fat, drunk, and stupid you also stink.
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

So you want me to go buy some powder and spray my cock, balls and ass just because she dose not like the smell. Then maybe she should work in a spa that has a TABLE SHOWER and then she can make sure my ass does not smell. Or better yet I will give her a bottle of powder to spray on her stinky cunt. And yes, I am FAT and Drunk. If you want to continue this then meet me at MingHin.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Or the ones with awful cigarette breath, or the ones that work when they have a cold and are sneezing all over the place, rubbing their noses and continue the massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
So you want me to go buy some powder and spray my cock, balls and ass just because she dose not like the smell. Then maybe she should work in a spa that has a TABLE SHOWER and then she can make sure my ass does not smell. Or better yet I will give her a bottle of powder to spray on her stinky cunt. And yes, I am FAT and Drunk. If you want to continue this then meet me at MingHin.
VIP User

ahem mr. earnhardt you said you are fat and drunk.....hmmmm you forgot stupid too, lol. You have experienced smelly cunt syndrome at a spa? I've never had that problem. Because I am GOD, I'm able to perform instant miracles. So I can place my tongue on a stinky clit and it immediately smells like perfume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
VIP User

I'm God I only see 10's when I visit a spa, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Or the ones with awful cigarette breath, or the ones that work when they have a cold and are sneezing all over the place, rubbing their noses and continue the massage.