Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 22nd, 2015
VIP User

Rawrats
Default Bebe/Angela

I have lost communication for Bebe/Angela who used to be at SMO2 with Sony and Rendezvous in WeHo. She was also known as Angela at Pico Massage. anyone know where she is?
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Last I knew she was at A-One on Lincoln near Pico, as Angela, but last I called a few times several months ago she was on a long vacation, which I suspected meant that she left. I never found out 100% for sure tho.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

She has worked all over. Last I saw her she was in Pacific Beach at Yoshi about a year ago, but I had met her in Temecula. I never knew she was up at A-One. I know that place and have seen Penny there(famous from other Santa Monica spot and O.T. in Escondido. Bebe also worked a whole lot of spots in Escondido and San Diego over the years, she likes to move a lot. Maybe she saved up enough? Pocketaces is nuts for her too. Maybe, just maybe she might surface at A-One? I will let the poor ass dude know, he is always pining for her, loves those MaMs. I sent him to Rendezvous a long time back but he could not find her that time either.
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have VIP status at the moment, but there is a review for Angela at A-One that sounds like her. If that was her I think she might be gone but it could be worth a follow up call tomorrow.

I didn't know she worked in S.D. When I knew her she had at least 1 dog and a roommate and was living in Hollywood or somehwere. Sweet girl!