Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 12th, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold
Default really? posting a review because the place is closed?

https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review

I know guys are getting desperate to post reviews so they can get more days, but really? You post a review for a place that's closed and give them a thumbs down? I don't understand why MPReviews allows these type of reviews. Not cool!
Unread June 12th, 2020
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Here's another post from the same guy.
Unread June 13th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

RC, no gatekeeper for bogus reviews. I posted a warning once and I said it was a warning not a review. I want to mongers to see it so they wouldn’t fall into the same trap. They still gave me the credit. I even said I didn’t expect credit for the post but they gave it to me anyway. I know I could’ve posted it on the boards but guys are more likely to read reviews than go to the discussion boards.
Unread June 14th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Default West Therapy closed long time

Here’s another one:

West Therapy on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood has been closed for months