Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 3rd, 2015
VIP User

Lifesvr89 is on a distinguished road
Default Illuminati Sue

Anyone know whatever happened to this one? She worked in Torrance then Yorba Linda, but don't think she has been there now for a couple of years. Thanks
Unread October 20th, 2015
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

I don't know where she is.
She was a cool lady with me.
She changed her number after she got busted.
Unread October 20th, 2015
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Can I have your emails sir?
Unread October 30th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesvr89 View Post
Anyone know whatever happened to this one? She worked in Torrance then Yorba Linda, but don't think she has been there now for a couple of years. Thanks

"My fellow Americans it's time to express our gratitude to Richard Nixon with a visit to Yorba Linda, also it is there you can visit "Sue" at her second parlor "Yorda Linda Massage" the sweet mama's Coco and Sandy are also there. The Lincoln bedroom parties with hot busty interns will happen again, don't forget to vote! "