Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 22nd, 2012
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold
Default An Asian university girl looking for a gentleman !

http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/...an-24/23599650

Any info on this girl.
She asks like she is interviewing people for a job.
Unread June 22nd, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

The job of SUGAR DADDY............
Unread June 22nd, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

What is the matter with this woman? Doesn't she have a grandmother to help with her bills?
Unread June 23rd, 2012
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
What is the matter with this woman? Doesn't she have a grandmother to help with her bills?

You are so right my granny helped with mine and I paid her back !
Unread June 27th, 2012

solomon is an unknown quantity at this point

Not hot and not a college girl!! She's in her 3rd year of college and speaks (or writes) English like she's fresh off the boat. Maybe College for Massage, or Manicurist University, but of course it doesn't take 3 years to get a massage license!! I know I know, it's just an ad for a whore, I should take it with a grain of salt.