Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 28th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough
Default Daisy

I haven't read any new reviews on Daisy at the Little Beauty Center has anyone been there?
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

you need to look agin she has 5-8 reviews
VIP User

Old reviews I’m talking lately
Unread October 1st, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforyoutodo View Post
I haven't read any new reviews on Daisy at the Little Beauty Center has anyone been there?
Just two weeks ago you posted she is going crazy now you want more recent reviews. Hmmmmm something fishy here. You want somebody else to take one for the team for you. If you want I tel go get it for yourself or did you mess up and burn a bridge
Unread October 1st, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

Bangnhoes, agree with your comment he is up to something maybe he is a ghost
Unread October 3rd, 2020
VIP User

Default Daisy

Well yeah I guess I burned a bridge. I mean I was seeing her almost exclusively as I went for haircuts and pedicures every two weeks that always ended with a nude massage that included eating pussy and ended with HJs. Then suddenly she told me she was going on vacation. Well the week of that vacation I read a review by a new monger. The next time I saw her I asked about it and she just went off the charts. Now she doesn't return calls or texts. Then I read some comments from a couple of guys saying they went and got such bad treatment, they wouldn't be returning. So...my question is...has anyone seen this behavior from her recently. I've read her reviews going back at least 12 years and she's been a roller coaster of moods and emotions but, there's really hasn't been any reviews in the last 2 years or so I wouldn't want anyone TOFTT just to waste their money if it's that bad...Just looking for answers.
Unread October 4th, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneforyoutodo View Post
Well yeah I guess I burned a bridge. I mean I was seeing her almost exclusively as I went for haircuts and pedicures every two weeks that always ended with a nude massage that included eating pussy and ended with HJs. Then suddenly she told me she was going on vacation. Well the week of that vacation I read a review by a new monger. The next time I saw her I asked about it and she just went off the charts. Now she doesn't return calls or texts. Then I read some comments from a couple of guys saying they went and got such bad treatment, they wouldn't be returning. So...my question is...has anyone seen this behavior from her recently. I've read her reviews going back at least 12 years and she's been a roller coaster of moods and emotions but, there's really hasn't been any reviews in the last 2 years or so I wouldn't want anyone TOFTT just to waste their money if it's that bad...Just looking for answers.
Never forget rule #1 you don’t love these hoes!!! I have always found it easier to never ever bring up reviews on providers just act like you don’t know. Remember your not the only guy sticking your cock in these girls they are only interested in you wallet don’t get it twisted
Unread October 4th, 2020
VIP User

Default Daisy

Not about that. She does a helluva haircut and pedicure and I'm outta that too! Just want to hear about similar situations with her.
Unread October 4th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

If you ask about other clients don’t tell about the reviews. Just say you are curious but that is a slippery slope.
Unread October 4th, 2020
VIP User

Evidently would be nice to get a haircut pedicure again