Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default FBI looking at newly discovered emails

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...028-story.html

You decide what's going on here.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...acb_story.html
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
He [FBI Director James Comey] added, the "FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work.”

Well, I can predict that it will take at least until Nov. 9th to complete the additional work. Whaddaya think?
Shaarang

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us...=top-news&_r=0
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
He [FBI Director James Comey] added, the "FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work.”

Well, I can predict that it will take at least until Nov. 9th to complete the additional work. Whaddaya think?

Well is a deep subject Sam. Honestly after I saw Michael Moore touting Trump on TV yesterday...I think this whole thing is getting pretty crazy. As far as trying to predict how this turns out, or how long their reopening will take to "fully reexamine the subject material if classified material were involved" I have no clue. Really. Here's a for sure gotcha though: Comey felt some horrendous heat and he doesn't want a dark smear on the FBI. I have a feeling that he is being honest, even at this late date. But predict? Nah, not me.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

asiansam,

you may be right about the time frame involving opening the investigation once again. That said, who knows it might go on for weeks or months. That opens up another totally different specter that some voters may be forced to consider unless there is a fast work resolvement of this reopened issue, namely as follows...

Without any apparent guidelines or roadmaps of what this newer investigation entails the voters who haven't already cast their votes may consider this development in this light:

1. Shall I cast my vote for my original candidate regardless of the unknown outcome of this?
or
2. Shall I wait until the last day to cast my vote in case there is a resolvement of this?
or
3. Shall I cast my vote for Trump knowing that the worst thing against him is the women scandals?
or
4. Shall I cast my vote for Hillary knowing that if this issue is not resolved now before the election, she may face a huge challenge after winning the election, which could end up taking the Presidency away from her in an Impeachment and with her being charged with serious crimes and going to prison? Do I want to see that possibility cause the Presidency to suffer that?

If that happens what is the path to properly getting a new president? Is the Vice-President promoted, or Speaker of the House promoted, or would the Trump campaign have grounds to get the Presidency? I recall that Agnew wasn't allowed to ascend to President when Nixon was impeached and I do not recall what happened to replace Nixon, was that when Gerald Ford became President, and how did that Transpire? Was he just appointed as a good choice, and by whom? Maybe Joe Biden would get in if his party had the winning hand?
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Hey Lib, Whatca think. Knock knock! Hello! Anybody home!

Is that tears I hear? Quivering lip possibly?
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

That would fall to Tim Caine and that is a scary thought
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silent night

Lib where are you now that your dear friend Hillary needs you
I hope you have learned you lesson and are now using your tongue an a fine Asian pussy
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
Whatca think. Knock knock! Hello! Anybody home!

it's a very good day for frankkim because he gets an instant boner while he's watching Breaking News