Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 18th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Looks like they wanted to make it really clear in today's ad:

"BEDAZZLED" girls R back!
Unread August 20th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
Yeah, it might need a little tweaking to get things right. I'm guessing "In N Out Bedazzled" might bring a law suit but I think we're on the right track here.

Damn, now I have the urge to go mongering.

Maybe they can open up one of those hairdry bars I have seen popping up around LA, they can call it "Blow and Go", we can get out hair and other essentials blown out.
Unread August 20th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Maybe they can open up one of those hairdry bars I have seen popping up around LA, they can call it "Blow and Go", we can get out hair and other essentials blown out.
I drove by Starlight yesterday afternoon. It is 2 doors down from Tulip Spa and Massage. I pulled in the lot and parked next to a car marked "Stanton Code Enforcement." Starlight's open sign wasn't lit up and I decided I'd pass for the day.

Not sure if anything was going on but it did make me a little nervous.

Speaking of Blow N Go, I went to Happy Beauty Salon the other day and got a haircut, pedicure and BBBJ. Now if they'd wash your car while you were inside it would be perfect.
Unread August 21st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Was I the only one that caught the little (bear) logo next to the word BACK? as in (Bareback?) WTF these people have no fear... From LE or STD or any other initials you can think of LOL
Unread August 21st, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Was I the only one that caught the little (bear) logo next to the word BACK? as in (Bareback?) WTF these people have no fear... From LE or STD or any other initials you can think of LOL
YES I seen that, that's why I was hoping to see Christie the first day they opened before that place turned into a ZOO.
I went there the third day they were open and Christie was not there so I took off.
Went back a few days later and they were closed.
Unread September 3rd, 2014
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Is the new place already closed....lol

Never even bothered trying to go to this place after experiencing Bedazzled and the robotic viet chick I had there.

The advertising I am sure didn't do them any favors but more than likely it is pissed off clients who ratted them out. Treat people like garbage and expect the same treatment in return.
Unread September 4th, 2014

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default Ads have been pulled

I entered a search on BP for their ads. All have been removed. Weird. They must be closed already. too bad
Unread November 5th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to beholdsonic555u is a splendid one to behold

Yup there closed again oh well atleast I got to see them one last time.
Unread November 22nd, 2014
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic555u View Post
Yup there closed again oh well atleast I got to see them one last time.
Looks like Kim (Misha) is back at HX

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TropicBeauty
Unread November 22nd, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvkitty2 View Post
Looks like Kim (Misha) is back at HX

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TropicBeauty

is that Misha...to me it doesnt seem like her