Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 6th, 2016
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road
Default Lakeshore Closing

Lakeshore's lease isn't being renewed in Lake Forest and they will be closing at the end of June. I just heard this from one of the girls there.

There's an Anaheim location as well and the girls have been working partly there too (same name I guess). The owner has been looking around LF but has had difficulty finding a place that fits their needs and is willing to rent to a massage place.

So if you are in South OC and have any of the Lakeshore girls locally, now's the time.
Unread June 7th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadadry View Post
Lakeshore's lease isn't being renewed in Lake Forest and they will be closing at the end of June. I just heard this from one of the girls there.

There's an Anaheim location as well and the girls have been working partly there too (same name I guess). The owner has been looking around LF but has had difficulty finding a place that fits their needs and is willing to rent to a massage place.

So if you are in South OC and have any of the Lakeshore girls locally, now's the time.
Thanks for the info, I am going there on Wed to see my favorite at the place ; I will report on any further developments.
Unread June 10th, 2016
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Ok it is true they are closing the L.F. office by the end of this month. However I strongly believe there is more to this story but that is all they are telling us. Being there yesterday you could see things were not "normal" and I have been going there of and on for over a year. Obviously they don't want to scare away their customers. They are telling their regular customers where the new place will be (in Anaheim) so if you are you will find out.